Sponsored

Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s?

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am running Icon coil overs, upper control arms and core 4x4 track bar and rear links. No issues and I wheel my bronco so she gets abused.

IMG_1591.JPG
Love your BL! How do you like the Core 4X4 rear controls arms? Did you go with the upper & lower? Do recommend the Camp or the Crawl series?
Sponsored

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love your BL! How do you like the Core 4X4 rear controls arms? Did you go with the upper & lower? Do recommend the Camp or the Crawl series?
The core stuff is excellent at moab now and smashed the lowers into some good rocks no issues. I have upper lower and track bar crawl series

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The core stuff is excellent at moab now and smashed the lowers into some good rocks no issues. I have upper lower and track bar crawl series
Thanks...gonna pull the trigger today or tomorrow on a full set. Any issues or oddities with normal street use? I'm gonna daily drive by BL too.

builtMIbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond on 37s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks...gonna pull the trigger today or tomorrow on a full set. Any issues or oddities with normal street use? I'm gonna daily drive by BL too.
IMG_2495.jpeg

Love my core4x4 arms, they definitely free up any available articulation left in the rear end. I didn't notice anything significant on the road, just keep them greased. Jonny joints are rebuildable too

For what it's worth my rear track bar was off to the passenger side when I first set mine up about 1.25" and the extra articulation caused me to rub the driveshaft on the gas tank skid when the left rear was at full droop. Once I readjusted the track bar to center the axle it clears easily.

37x12.50, 3.5" lift suspension and 3/4" body lift, and core uppers, lowers, and track bar. At full stuff I lightly rub fender liner in the rear

IMG_2536.jpeg

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s? IMG_2536

Love my core4x4 arms, they definitely free up any available articulation left in the rear end. I didn't notice anything significant on the road, just keep them greased. Jonny joints are rebuildable too

For what it's worth my rear track bar was off to the passenger side when I first set mine up about 1.25" and the extra articulation caused me to rub the driveshaft on the gas tank skid when the left rear was at full droop. Once I readjusted the track bar to center the axle it clears easily.

37x12.50, 3.5" lift suspension and 3/4" body lift, and core uppers, lowers, and track bar. At full stuff I lightly rub fender liner in the rear

Ford Bronco Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s? IMG_2536
Love it! Nice set up. Did you get the Core 4x4 "Crawl" series? What sliders and UCA are you using? I've got RCI sliders and skids ordered...and a Bach UCA should arrive tomorrow. I REALLY want to run 37s, but garage is only 7', so it might be tight.

Sponsored

builtMIbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond on 37s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it! Nice set up. Did you get the Core 4x4 "Crawl" series? What sliders and UCA are you using? I've got RCI sliders and skids ordered...and a Bach UCA should arrive tomorrow. I REALLY want to run 37s, but garage is only 7', so it might be tight.
Yes they are the crawl series. Those are 20* RCI sliders and Rough Country control arms. Temporary until I can decide which direction I want to go for suspension. I honestly haven't measured how tall it is now though

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they are the crawl series. Those are 20* RCI sliders and Rough Country control arms. Temporary until I can decide which direction I want to go for suspension. I honestly haven't measured how tall it is now though
Thanks! The bach's are as good as anything out there and probably overkill, but at 40% off, I just couldn't say no! Would have gotten their billet control arms too, but couldn't bare to scratch them up in the SoCal rocks. Hence, the Core 4x4 choice. I have Eibach Coilovers sitting in the garage. I'll run those for a while and see how they hold up. If I go 37s, then no roof rack...it just isn't going to fit. I need some kind of rack for surf and boogey boards, so I may be stuck with 35s. Thanks again. Cheers!:giggle:🍻

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put on a 1.5” body lift and Jks max tire kit (needed for 37s period) and left the Sasquatch suspension alone for now, other than a 1” front leveling kit.
Truely the best plan by far.
Many people want the height and the look but I like the lower center of gravity with large tires. For a great example Google the Easter Jeep concept from 8 or 10 years back called the Jeep lower 40. It's ideal for offroad.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Truely the best plan by far.
Many people want the height and the look but I like the lower center of gravity with large tires. For a great example Google the Easter Jeep concept from 8 or 10 years back called the Jeep lower 40. It's ideal for offroad.
Not only that, a true lift puts your axles in danger

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not only that, a true lift puts your axles in danger
Yep. Keeping the factory geometry is key to longer lasting parts.
Truely the best way to go.
Sponsored