Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks for the feedback!

SUMA ceramic gives you that fresh, new car look and it makes your car easy to maintain unlike other brands.
Honestly, I didn't take the time to get the top of the Explorer and there is a massive difference from the top compared to all the side panels and hood. Next wash, I'll be doing the whole thing. It really takes longer to wash it than to apply this stuff. I really like the product. Thanks again.
Sponsored

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I apply MEK Magnet protective covering over a Suma application? From their instruction material it appears the answer is "no." I also wonder about the exposed body surface areas when I have the MEK Magnet product on. Might I be exposed to ultraviolet fading or other issues? My Badlands is parked on the street.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can I apply MEK Magnet protective covering over a Suma application? From their instruction material it appears the answer is "no." I also wonder about the exposed body surface areas when I have the MEK Magnet product on. Might I be exposed to ultraviolet fading or other issues? My Badlands is parked on the street.
Based on our understanding of MEK product, it should adhere directly to the body paint. But you can apply SUMA or MEK and the rest of the exposed body area for protection. I hope this answered your question.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, I didn't take the time to get the top of the Explorer and there is a massive difference from the top compared to all the side panels and hood. Next wash, I'll be doing the whole thing. It really takes longer to wash it than to apply this stuff. I really like the product. Thanks again.
Once you've applied the whole care, it's also a lot easier to maintain to clean your car since it repels dirt and grime!
Sponsored