Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seriously. Everything has been discussed. Maybe we should lock the board and just let people search everything...never understood a tool telling people to search on a message board without offering any insight. Why did they click on the thread?...and in this case intentionally pollute it?

Thank you. If nobody wants to look because itā€™s the same question, donā€™t look. Easy. Iā€™m still gonna post.
Sponsored

Eggsalad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V8 4Runner 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
A message board is also for information, Suspension Height Difference and Tires are the number one discussed topics on Bronco6g. A simple search with any keyword will turn up dozens upon dozens of threads on the subjects. That information then informs and educates the member to ask any follow on questions, like rear end gearing. But instead, users complain that no answer was given, but don't bother giving the answer themselves ?ā€ā™‚ :unsure:

Keyword Search:
Suspension Height Difference
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/search/384362/?q=Suspension+Height+Difference&o=date

Then answer @mlcinema, sure change to 33" tires like Badlands, your OBX fender flares are fine, go with 35" tires and then you need wider Sasquatch style fender flares and a lift.

Then you all set to drive, oh wait, mpg, acceleration, holding you back, learn about rear end gearing and why the factory matches it to tire size.

When a user wants to learn more about rear end gearing:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/search/384463/?q=rear+end+gearing&o=date

When a user want to learn about the .6 inch Sasquatch height difference and how the details are calculated:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/search/384372/?q=Sasquatch+.6&o=date

1604085479366.png

1604085508186.png
Why didn't you post that right away? Someone is looking for something new after B&P instead of old information.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why didn't you post that right away? Someone is looking for something new after B&P instead of old information.
Because many of us have posted the exact same information repeatedly, yes that gets old, hearing the same questions over and over and over again.

Let other members help, but do your part and search first, at least, even if you only fine a partial answer you can then form a better question.

And no, B&P did not change the question or answer one bit.

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello,

Is it safe to think that the suspension is the same on the Base, BB, BD, and OBX? I think BL is a little different.

Is it safe to think I could put BL size tires and wheels on an OBX to change the look and height?
Whatā€™s your definition of ā€˜safeā€™?

weā€™re all working on preliminary spec sheets and speculation. weā€™re all waiting to get some more concrete info so speculating is getting tough for some.

that said, yeah probably be ok, as I speculate. Whatā€™s the gearing of the OBX? What transmission? what size are the OBX tires? What engine? If I know this I can get closer to a speculative decision thatā€™s purely speculation.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because many of us have posted the exact same information repeatedly, yes that gets old, hearing the same questions over and over and over again.

Let other members help, but do your part and search first, at least, even if you only fine a partial answer you can then form a better question.

I spent my whole day mostly on this forum because I had a slow day here and still didn't get to wade through all of the pages on only a couple of topics . For those of us that don't live on a forum it is quicker to just ask . I think it is more helpful for someone that has answered a question so many times that it is an annoyance to repeat it , to just let someone else that knows answer it and move along .

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent my whole day mostly on this forum because I had a slow day here and still didn't get to wade through all of the pages on only a couple of topics . For those of us that don't live on a forum it is quicker to just ask . I think it is more helpful for someone that has answered a question so many times that it is an annoyance to repeat it , to just let someone else that knows answer it and move along .
Also how I watch movies. I usually roll in for just the final 30 min or so (you know, the good stuff), and I just have one of the people who started at the beginning bring me up to speed.

;)

(just givinā€™ you a friendly joshinā€™...)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here ya go....

10-7-20 Edited
ANSWERS:

1. Max tire size with standard suspension on Base - BB- BD -OB
32ā€

2. Suspension Difference on BL vs Sasquatch how? -Will 35' tires fit BL
Sasquatch has stiffer springs and longer shocks. There is no ā€œ spacerā€

3. How is the Sasquatch lift done? Stiffer springs?-Spacers-Longer shocks? See #2

4. BD-BL is rubber washout in 2nd row floor, seat backs and cargo areas?
Carpet backs on 2nd row- rubber ā€œmatā€ in cargo area

7. In 2021 will there be- 37" tires-Raptor-Warthog-Hybird
No

8. On HD bumper is there a Prewire for Foglights
No

9. Does OB Sasquatch have running boards
Should
12. Start- stop button on all trims
Yes

13. 2" stand alone lift or 37" tires & lift with Ford Preformance
2ā€ lift- not at this time
37ā€ is different setup than Sasquatch

14. Will Man-Sasqautch have Trail Pedal
No- Trail pedal required 2.7L and that requires Auto

15. Signature lights on BB
Yes- stand alone option

17. Eco Boost intercoolers different for Bronco because of trail- low speeds?
unknown

18. Will other Trims offer Sway bars
BL -FE

19. Back A/C Vents on all 4 door- Flooding with low vents washout
Should be no problem

20. Tow package MAX for 4 door above 3500#'s
No

21. 2.7 L Plastic oil pan protection
Bash plate

25. Weight of 2-4 door Clam shell MIC vs Painted
Two person job

26. Will 37" fit with 3rd Brakelight
True 35 x 12.5 were tight against it on the ā€œ Overlanderā€

28. Models with trail cams
Not all

29. Models with Mollies
Washouts

30. Is the picatinny rail going to be available for all models
Yes

32. Beadlocks on BL 33"
Yes
33. Secondary battery rough in
No

34. Seat height
About 38ā€ on the BL on display- that was a behind the rope measurement.
was at least 3ā€ + above the 33ā€ tires

36. Rack Removal Time
10-15 minutes

37. Center armrest movable
No

38. Trail Sight Heights
As guess - about 51ā€

39. Shorter Drivers- pedals
No

40. Soft top Demo
Video in the works

41. Video of accessing back seat of 2 Door- footwell size -seat slide etc
Now on Fordā€™s radar

43. Next Dates
Unknown

Eggsalad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V8 4Runner 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base

I guess that is the bummer. Sure would be nice to know how the Squatch/Badlands suspension achieves a 40mm increased suspension travel compared to Base. Concise, comprehensive specs with explanations are needed.

Would be nice to also know the stock alternator amperage. After search all I see is alternator location on a Ranger. Just a dearth of information even after B&P.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello,

Is it safe to think that the suspension is the same on the Base, BB, BD, and OBX? I think BL is a little different.

Is it safe to think I could put BL size tires and wheels on an OBX to change the look and height?
Heard you can add 37ā€™ tires on the base with stock suspension

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I guess that is the bummer. Sure would be nice to know how the Squatch/Badlands suspension achieves a 40mm increased suspension travel compared to Base. Concise, comprehensive specs with explanations are needed.

Would be nice to also know the stock alternator amperage. After search all I see is alternator location on a Ranger. Just a dearth of information even after B&P.
Here is the Bronco frame, engine and alternator.

2021-ford-broncon-engine-chassis-1-jpg.jpg

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the Sasquatch Pkg also include larger brakes? Heftier disk and larger pads?

Eggsalad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V8 4Runner 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the Bronco frame, engine and alternator.

Ford Bronco Suspension & Height Difference 2021-ford-broncon-engine-chassis-1-
Would be nice to know the alternator amperage. 130A, 150A, what? Badass offroad vehicle should have 130A and factory upgrades to match the Wrangler. I believe Wrangler has 240A with the tow package.
Sponsored