Sponsored

Suspension/Steering Upgrade Install Sequence?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after acquiring numerous upgraded suspension and steering components I will finally be getting a week off to commence the install. All my previous wheeling trucks have been solid axle, this is my first go-around with IFS and 4-links. Parts to be installed;

- Eibach Stage 2 coilovers
- Icon Tubular UCAs
- Icon HD Tie Rods
- RC Steering Rack Bushings
- Metalcloak Rear Track Bar
- ARB Rear Diff Cover

Install of the individual parts is pretty much nuts & bolts...Is there a logical sequence to install said parts or just tear into it?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really. Just use common sense and make sure you are not installing a new part that will need to be removed to install one of your other mods. I would disassemble down to the rack and then reassemble your way out with all your new parts.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really. Just use common sense and make sure you are not installing a new part that will need to be removed to install one of your other mods. I would disassemble down to the rack and then reassemble your way out with all your new parts.
Thanks for the input, that makes sense. Any suggestions on setting the tie rod lengths?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the input, that makes sense. Any suggestions on setting the tie rod lengths?
Measure the existing so you can get the new ones "close enough." You are going to want to have a professional alignment done anyway after installing all those front end mods.
Sponsored