Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Ko2s a lot, but will prob go Toyo when they need to be replaced though
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I run 35 inch cooper discoverer load E at 26 psi. Chalk tested. Bumps feel like the pizza cutters did oem. Hardly notice bumps. Now if I run 35 psi or more I hit my head on the roof. Unbearable. Psi makes all the difference in ride quality.

Longbow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, that's picky! I have balanced many motorcycle tires, and they often need 1 oz. or more of weight.
Asking for that level of perfection in a freaking off-road truck tire? Ridiculous…
You are right, my bad. 4oz or less sounds more reasonable.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I run the Goodyears at 37 cold, sweet spot for those I think.

Chris_Derksen

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a non-sas Badlands and my KO2's were around 39 or 40 PSI from the dealer. Ride was great overall but not so nice on bumpy roads or crappy pavement. Just this past weekend I dropped mine down to 36 and did notice a bit of a difference.

Sponsored

Snowboarder777

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the K02 C load on my first edition sasquatch and wow they are way better than the Goodyears. Smoother by a big margin and quieter, vibration free etc. They go over the bumps etc much more nicer over the rougher goodyears. I have them at 38 psi.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands non-sas
The KO2s are Load range C and 116 service descr - the same as the Goodyears.

Bumps are now transmitted to the cabin with much more umph. I’m totally bummed out. The Goodyear tread pattern scared me for interstate heavy rain driving but they were a very smooth ride.

I may swap them back or look into Toyos. What a waste of time and money.

Any similar stories?
Previous ride was a Tacoma with KO2s. They also rode harshly but I attributed that to the E sidewall rating
My experience with the Goodyears is that they are excellent for rainy interstate driving.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands non-sas
The KO2s are Load range C and 116 service descr - the same as the Goodyears.

Bumps are now transmitted to the cabin with much more umph. I’m totally bummed out. The Goodyear tread pattern scared me for interstate heavy rain driving but they were a very smooth ride.

I may swap them back or look into Toyos. What a waste of time and money.

Any similar stories?
Previous ride was a Tacoma with KO2s. They also rode harshly but I attributed that to the E sidewall rating
Your non SAS Badlands didn’t come with KO2’s?

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The k02 weighs more than the Goodyears. I think that’s the difference you’re feeling in the ride.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TrdProDad

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well its been a year and 10,000 miles. I do miss the great ride quality that I enjoyed for just a bit on the Goodyears before putting on KO2s. The rock throwing was annoying but I am surprised that others on this forum don't remark on what an amazingly comfortable ride the Goodyears provided. I understand the rubber may be softer and likely wear faster but the way they soaked up bumps is just so much better than the Ko2s even after I dropped the PSIs a bit.

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well its been a year and 10,000 miles. I do miss the great ride quality that I enjoyed for just a bit on the Goodyears before putting on KO2s. The rock throwing was annoying but I am surprised that others on this forum don't remark on what an amazingly comfortable ride the Goodyears provided. I understand the rubber may be softer and likely wear faster but the way they soaked up bumps is just so much better than the Ko2s even after I dropped the PSIs a bit.
I made the switch from the stock Goodyears to the KO2s - and loving the KO2s. Clearly we have different preferences. but that's why there are so many brands of tires I guess.

Most of all, thanks for coming back here a year later with an update - so many posters leave their threads to die, unremembered and unfinished.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How’s the wear on the ko2s?

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bfg's suck ,only good for breeding mosquitoes when you throw them in the back yard.
Sponsored