Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I type this message, I’m traveling westbound riding shotgun with the love of my life driving our @Granger Ford Bronco home.

First comment. Damn that’s a lot of corn!:)

Second. Hands down best vehicle purchase experience of my life.

Hunter picked us up this morning at 9AM in Grimes right on time. Pulled up in race red BB 4dr. Our first official ride in the Bronco. Granger had our rig inside the showroom. Hunter gave a quick tutorial on soft top and we were off to finish up with Anthony.

I was hoping to meet Zach and say thank you, but he was tied up in meetings dealing with the latest Ford debacle. Understandable. I knew about the allocation issue from the days before and asked Anthony if he thought there was anything we could all do to help. He wasn’t sure.

So here’s my idea. Hunter had shown us a really cool Got It At Granger sign/artwork and asked if we’d be interested. If it’s been posted on the forum, I missed it. At first I said no thank you. But then thought, that would look great in the garage with the Bronco. I also thought it was the right thing to show my support for a great experience and an incredible deal on our rig. The sign is $375, but given I saved roughly $3500 and could count on a stress free experience that was invaluable, we bought one. Have the perfect place in garage for it.

The allocation mess is bad for both reservation holders still left with Granger and the store itself. I don’t know Zach, but he strikes me as a guy that makes no excuses and gives everything he has no matter the situation. He’s that type.

If buying the Got it at Granger artwork helps the team, I’d encourage those that have a delivered rig or will soon to think about supporting the store and purchase one. It may not make enough a difference to offset the Ford allocation setback, but maybe it helps a little.

We were one of the lucky ones and we’re certainly grateful how things turned out in our situation. That being said, I have a ton of sympathy for our fellow Granger brothers and sisters still waiting. I’m sorry.

Thank you @Zach@Granger!! You’re honesty and integrity is much appreciated. I look forward to shaking your hand the next vehicle I buy from Granger.
Ford Bronco Thank You Granger Ford! And an idea. 9E153A06-3148-42AE-9B01-36876257E54F
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude. Good man.

Need a pic of the artwork!
Agreed! Hoping to be there before Thanksgiving, so I'd love to see what it looks like.

Just saw the reply, thanks.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you got your Bronco. Hope it treats you well.

Just how large is this mural?

OP
OP
1975U15

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you got your Bronco. Hope it treats you well.

Just how large is this mural?
I’d guess 18”x20-24”maybe. Big enough that’s for sure.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a quote from Jay that shows the artwork:

If you would like a 18"x18" aluminum commemorative print, we will be selling them at $250.
We are also going to be taking a photo of you with your Bronco in front of the mural. If you would like this printed as well, we will be doing a 20"x30" at $375.

Let us know what you guys think of the mural and print idea!

Ford Bronco Thank You Granger Ford! And an idea. 9E153A06-3148-42AE-9B01-36876257E54F

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I type this message, I’m traveling westbound riding shotgun with the love of my life driving our @Granger Ford Bronco home.

Hunter picked us up this morning at 9AM in Grimes right on time. Pulled up in race red BB 4dr. Our first official ride in the Bronco. Granger had our rig inside the showroom. Hunter gave a quick tutorial on soft top and we were off to finish up with Anthony.

I was hoping to meet Zach and say thank you, but he was tied up in meetings dealing with the latest Ford debacle. Understandable. I knew about the allocation issue from the days before and asked Anthony if he thought there was anything we could all do to help. He wasn’t sure.

So here’s my idea. Hunter had shown us a really cool Got It At Granger sign/artwork and asked if we’d be interested. If it’s been posted on the forum, I missed it. At first I said no thank you. But then thought, that would look great in the garage with the Bronco. I also thought it was the right thing to show my support for a great experience and an incredible deal on our rig. The sign is $375, but given I saved roughly $3500 and could count on a stress free experience that was invaluable, we bought one. Have the perfect place in garage for it.

The allocation mess is bad for both reservation holders still left with Granger and the store itself. I don’t know Zach, but he strikes me as a guy that makes no excuses and gives everything he has no matter the situation. He’s that type.

If buying the Got it at Granger artwork helps the team, I’d encourage those that have a delivered rig or will soon to think about supporting the store and purchase one. It may not make enough a difference to offset the Ford allocation setback, but maybe it helps a little.

We were one of the lucky ones and we’re certainly grateful how things turned out in our situation. That being said, I have a ton of sympathy for our fellow Granger brothers and sisters still waiting. I’m sorry.

Thank you @Zach@Granger!! You’re honesty and integrity is much appreciated. I look forward to shaking your hand the next vehicle I buy from Granger.
Congrats! Long time comin! Looks great, safe wheelin 😉

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I understanding correctly that you payed $375 for a blown up picture of you and your bronco taken in front of the granger Ford mural?

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y
Am I understanding correctly that you payed $375 for a blown up picture of you and your bronco taken in front of the granger Ford mural?
You are understanding incorrectly.! Read all the comments.! 😀

OP
OP
1975U15

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well it was technically myself, my wife and the Bronco. Being an idiot Grangerphile when they offered to take a picture on my iPhone in front of their mural and at under invoice I thought it made a lot of sense. Why? Did you dealer offer that photo with ADM?
Sponsored