Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My co-workers generally just tell me that I can't off-road a 500lb ADV bike and need a truck, trailer, and 450cc or bigger dirt bike :rolleyes:

When dealing with the Bronco Sport spotters I generally just say that there are two Broncos that you haven't seen yet.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. 90% of the people I talk to think it’s out already and are confused why I don’t have mine yet.
They’re even confused when I explain that it’s a sport they saw and not what I’m purchasing, even my wife the other day was like it’s still a bronco.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

... unless you are someone that has ordered one (like most of us on the forum), people have no idea they are even coming.
To be honest, most of us have no idea when they are coming. We at least know what to expect. The general public will be shocked when the Big Broncos hit the streets.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As many of you do, I talk about my Bronco incessantly so everyone I know knows I am getting one. As a result, I have had no less than a dozen people say to me, I saw the new car you are getting today. There usually is then a pregnant pause, kind of like why are you getting that, you made it sound so much beefier? I then give them the obligatory, that's not a Bronco response and then explain. Agree with what everyone above said, unless you are someone that has ordered one (like most of us on the forum), people have no idea they are even coming.
All the time.
Even coworkers I've literally showed my build to (or wanted their perspective on colors) more than a few times.
To the point it's probably a bit creepy .
And they still say "Hey, I saw one of the new Broncos at Target.. it's kinda small, and I thought you said the top came off, like a Jeep?!"
Or they send me pictures they took at a stoplight with a blurry potato-captured sport. "Hey, I saw one. Nice color, seemed a lot like an Escape to me.."
At this point I think they are just trolling me, goading me into more psychotic ramblings of the mythical vehicle.
FB friends also tag me in posts or send me pics in messenger of Sports.
My FB profile pic is literally a doorless Velocity 4dr BL. With the roof off. It's not that hard to compare and contrast, people.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am convinced that 99% of people have zero idea what the real Bronco will be.
And with all the recent "disappointed, shocked! and saddened" threads that we have seen lately I think a bunch of those same people post here.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I can say about that tik tok BS is, I teach Jr Hi and that is ALL they talk about! I just thought it was a Jr Hi thing. I never realized rational adults did that crap too! Just say no to social media people! Well NOT B6G of course!

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta love the people at both of my jobs telling me I should keep my Ram or buy another truck instead of buying the Bronco. :rolleyes: They say it’s ugly and overrated.
Wait till they see that sasquatch and 12 inch screen. They will say "what the hell is that". I thought the Bronco was a lot smaller. You'll say "that's because you saw the baby Bronco Sport". "Do you want to touch it?"

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta love the people at both of my jobs telling me I should keep my Ram or buy another truck instead of buying the Bronco. :rolleyes: They say it’s ugly and overrated.
Did you tell them they’re over rated? Everyone has their opinions… there’s people that hate the nicest vehicles on the planet. To some, it’s “just a vehicle.” To each their own…. The reservation/order numbers speak for themselves…
Sponsored