Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I truly miss the floor high beam switch,
But Ford has lacked imagination. Clearly the Biggest Oversight, we're missing the Rhino seat.
Marlin Perkins
Mutual of Omaha Safari.
Here's a good example

Screenshot_20201205-210937_Gallery.jpg
i loved how they always got the insurance angle in there "a rhino can puncture a truck door with his horn,he can also spear jim thats why you need mutual of omaha insurance" oh shoot that was funny then.
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the lack of a floor mounted high beam switch.

Cruising down the road at night, you see a car coming, with a little flick of the foot “klu-chinnnnng” low beams. A few seconds later, without changing your grip on the wheel “Lou-chinnnng” high beams again.

Anybody else with me on this?
The tech package has auto dimming. Hartley ever need hi beam with how bright the led are.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd be fine with a floor mounted switch, my first half dozen vehicles had them.

I miss vent windows. They wouldn't work on the new frame-less Bronco windows but they are - or were I guess - so handy. I guess when all vehicles started coming with AC there wasn't a need for the vents any longer.
Just to throw it out there, no reason vent windows wouldn’t work on new bronco. Plenty of frameless window vehicles had vent windows in the past, including convertibles(so removable top and frameless). Really doubt it’ll ever happen, but still no reason it couldn’t.

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cruising down the road at night, you see a car coming, with a little flick of the foot “klu-chinnnnng” low beams. A few seconds later, without changing your grip on the wheel “Lou-chinnnng” high beams again.

Ford's have automatic highbeams these days. Lol

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Klu chung lol thats the sound oh boy thats funny

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

nope

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm all for it!
But all these other Nancy's probably want auto highbeams or some stupid shit like that ?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco The biggest design oversight... Screenshot_20201211-055031_Amazon Shoppin
for those that have never seen one in their natural habitat.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding high beam dimmer switch on the floor: I remember it on my cars back in the 70's, sometimes would stick because of rust or snow or something. So I'm good with the new way.
mine gets caught on the carpet at times too. I really like having the floor switch, but they were definitely more problematic than the current setups. I mostly like it for the nostalgia, and ease of maintnance though, but that's why I went from a 2006 F-250 to a 1986 Bronco this year for me DD. got real damn tired of shit breaking that would cost thousands to fix, and almost always had to go to the shop for. Now my fixes take 30 minutes to a hour or so, and often costs less than 20-30 bucks. just did a fuel pump last night, 19 dollars, 30 minutes.
Sponsored