First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thankfully I'm not put off my much of any of this. The primary bother for me is the limits on what you can package together. I would have liked to have the hardtop headlining and the 2.7L v6 for my Badlands. Guess I'll be doing more aftermarket, not the end of the world.
Sponsored

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice to pick and choose options without being saddled with nanny-driving aids and other stupid gewgaws included in the packages. As it stands, I will stick with a standard package Badlands even though there are a handful of options in the packages Iā€™d likely spring for.

But as an unapologetic and somewhat contrary older guy, what really chaps me is that there is not a normally-aspirated engine choice. I would gladly settle for a less powerful engine, if there was a non forced induction choice.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m sure this has been mentioned... So
Somewhere it was explained some options were not available with the Sasquatch package because of GVWR limits. On the Black Diamond I want to order with the Squatch, 2.7, and mid package I cannot get protective film, or sound deadening headliner, if this breaks the GVWR I would think that is sketchy. Guess I better not eat a big meal or make sure I take a crap before I get in and drive. Lol
But with that said Iā€™m good with what Iā€™m getting.

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Slow drip of information from Ford.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had been hoping that the cactus grey/white top/white interior/white accents model that they've been showcasing the past few months would be available as an option
Classic bait and switch.

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see everyone complaining about a lot of different things on the forum, thought it would be nice to see what everyone's one major complaint would be. I put together a poll for the most common complaints that I have seen. If you had to pick one thing that bothered you the most what would it be?
My biggest FN complaint on this form is a bunch of whiney bitch asses on every thread! Take a FN chill pill and be appreciative of the kick ass vehicle that Ford has developed after all these years to finally compete with Jeep again! My GOD people, relax and let FOMOCO do its work! Ford hit a homerun with this, let it ride!!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OTHER: B&P not accurate and lacks accessories. It would be beneficial to us as customers to have this updated, with accurate information prior to going to our Dealer and ordering in early December. I am also concerned that my Dealer will not have answers to specific questions regarding accessories being ordered for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.