ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time lurker, finally made an account because there's been so much activity lately and I, like many of you, are so stoked for the new Bronco! I took the Top Gear render and made the following adjustments:

- Lengthened the rear overhang
- Raised the roofline
- Shrunk the taillight vertically
- Made the front fender uptick more pronounced
- Raised the hood bulge
- Deepened the body between the wheelwells

I think this is closer to the real proportions given basic box-design fundamentals/logic. If it looks as good as we're all suspecting it will, and offers the rumored options, I will be buying a two door, manual, V6 EcoBoost.

Ford Bronco Renders/pics so far... Bronco.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long time lurker, finally made an account because there's been so much activity lately and I, like many of you, are so stoked for the new Bronco! I took the Top Gear render and adjusted the proportions a bit. Lengthened the rear overhang a tad, raised the roofline a bit, shrunk the taillight vertically a smidge, made the front fender uptick more pronounced, and raised the hood bulge. I think this is closer to the real proportions given basic box-design fundamentals/logic. Cannot wait for the new Bronco. If it looks as good as we're all suspecting it will, and offers the rumored options, I will be buying a two door, manual, V6 ecobost.

View attachment 4547
I bet that hits the nail on the head for an xlt trim

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time lurker, finally made an account because there's been so much activity lately and I, like many of you, are so stoked for the new Bronco! I took the Top Gear render and made the following adjustments:

- Lengthened the rear overhang
- Raised the roofline
- Shrunk the taillight vertically
- Made the front fender uptick more pronounced
- Raised the hood bulge
- Deepened the body between the wheelwells

I think this is closer to the real proportions given basic box-design fundamentals/logic. If it looks as good as we're all suspecting it will, and offers the rumored options, I will be buying a two door, manual, V6 EcoBoost.

Ford Bronco Renders/pics so far... E1F591BD-BCE3-46AE-ABC2-E3C9B7280966
I think this rendering looks great - a new guy did this ? Looks like he either has paid attention a lot to the leaks or . . .
I appreciate all the work on the renderings, but it seems like they all miss something from the leaks, this one look awesome. Oh, and new guy, I think you forgot to post the 4 door version :)
Sponsored