Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK - so someone posted this recently:
Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? 1694445392588

And it got me to thinking...

What do people think is the worst accessory they've seen online (or posted somewhere). In my mind, the above takes a close second place to the Angry Eyes 'Grumper' so wildly popular on the Jeep. What, in your opinion, is the worst, most useless thing you've come across.

That being said, I'm not looking to hurt any feelings - in fact, you're 'worst thing' may be JUST the thing someone else has been looking for. So just state your opinion and leave it at that. Don't attack someone for hating/liking something - everyone is entitled to their own opinion - good and bad. Have fun!
Sponsored

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unpopular opinion... Tube doors. Like do you want the doors on or not? Extra money, extra time changing them over, no benefit I can think of... I mean they're not really going to keep anything in and I doubt they provide all that much rigidity. If you're that worried about those things, just keep your doors on.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unpopular opinion... Tube doors. Like do you want the doors on or not? Extra money, extra time changing them over, no benefit I can think of... I mean they're not really going to keep anything in and I doubt they provide all that much rigidity. If you're that worried about those things, just keep your doors on.
The tube doors give folks some comfort that they arenā€™t going to fly out the car when taking a turn šŸ¤£

for $400-500, Iā€™m game for that.

Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco owner for just over a week. Let the other half find some door sill protectors and this is what arrived. Had her send them back as they were not what I had in mind and let alone didn't have proper fitment.

door sill fail.PNG

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco owner for just over a week. Let the other half find some door sill protectors and this is what arrived. Had her send them back as they were not what I had in mind and let alone didn't have proper fitment.

Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? door sill fail.PNG
Yep, I had even forgotten even though I see them every day. I got the Ford Platinum . They serve no purpose merely decorative. Full coverage plastic would have been better.

DougF

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? door sill fail.PNG
I get it. I bought the ā€œstickerā€ kind and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Scrapped them and bought these. Thick rubber, easy peazy. Iā€™m no rep, just a happy customer.
Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? 1694451266736

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it. I bought the ā€œstickerā€ kind and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Scrapped them and bought these. Thick rubber, easy peazy. Iā€™m no rep, just a happy customer.
I think thats the one I ended up ordering myself and they worked out great.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least if you have tube doors you won't need foot pegsšŸ¤¢

Sponsored

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport 3.5L, 2012 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? image

The worst is the stickers best cheap mod the door cup holders. I love those for how cheap.