SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've made a few small upgrades so far, all a few hundred bucks or less. Curious if anybody had any "must have" ideas I should add to it?

- Windshield protection film from grab gard, it was a DIY install. Happy so far with it protecting my windshield. I'd definitely buy it again.

- A cargo basket. Its nice for organizing stuff back there, especially with my kids. When I go grocery shopping, its cool to have like a shelf to put extra stuff on so I can load in layers.

- Some super cheap generic seat back covers/organizers off of amazon. Super cheap, they're mostly because I have small kids that won't stop kicking the back of the seats, and I was worried they scratch/stain them. They're not great, I wouldn't necessarily recommend them, but I view them as a sacrificial layer until my kids get older and aren't in car seats anymore, so their feet can go onto the floor.

- Spare tire cover (ordered, not arrived yet). I got the basic one that just says Ford Bronco on it. It should arrive soon.

- partial PPF (this was not so cheap). My local detailing shop did this.

- Ceramic coating over the windshield film and all the painted areas (also not so cheap, but great for speeding up washing enormously). The same detailing shop did this. Its obviously expensive. So far its been worth while, though, since it makes it so easy to clean up.

I'm looking for small upgrades that improve functionality or protect the car. Most upgrades threads here are about the bigger items: lift kits, wheels, lights, etc, I thought it would be interesting to talk about the smaller stuff as well.
Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've made a few small upgrades so far, all a few hundred bucks or less. Curious if anybody had any "must have" ideas I should add to it?

- Windshield protection film from grab gard, it was a DIY install. Happy so far with it protecting my windshield. I'd definitely buy it again.

- A cargo basket. Its nice for organizing stuff back there, especially with my kids. When I go grocery shopping, its cool to have like a shelf to put extra stuff on so I can load in layers.

- Some super cheap generic seat back covers/organizers off of amazon. Super cheap, they're mostly because I have small kids that won't stop kicking the back of the seats, and I was worried they scratch/stain them. They're not great, I wouldn't necessarily recommend them, but I view them as a sacrificial layer until my kids get older and aren't in car seats anymore, so their feet can go onto the floor.

- Spare tire cover (ordered, not arrived yet). I got the basic one that just says Ford Bronco on it. It should arrive soon.

- partial PPF (this was not so cheap). My local detailing shop did this.

- Ceramic coating over the windshield film and all the painted areas (also not so cheap, but great for speeding up washing enormously). The same detailing shop did this. Its obviously expensive. So far its been worth while, though, since it makes it so easy to clean up.

I'm looking for small upgrades that improve functionality or protect the car. Most upgrades threads here are about the bigger items: lift kits, wheels, lights, etc, I thought it would be interesting to talk about the smaller stuff as well.

I am still trying to get my hands on the Zaxby's Sauce holder.

OP
OP

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤣

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats pretty cool, thanks for the idea.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mabett 's seat back covers, turns carpet into vinyl.
The console saddle bags I'll call them, also from @Mabett
@bartact's grab handles....
Those are easy and cheap.
And if you hate Ford while still loving the Bronco, @StickerFab 's dark smoke Ford logo cover! lol

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If yours is a soft top, you have to get a window storage bag. Also the console side storage trays.

Sponsored
OP
OP

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn. I hate that y’all have to have that front license plate.
Where I live, the front license plate is required. But most people don't bother, since they won't pull you over for it. And if they do pull you over for a moving violation and cite you for this, its just a fixit ticket and only costs like $20, then you can take it back off again. Most cops I know won't cite people for it even if pulling them over for something else.
Sponsored