First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will undoubtably catch some heat for this but here goes, just remember this is just one rednecks opinion..................

Worst accessory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1694473828486.png

Overpriced band-aid. :cautious:
I don't think the accessory itself is bad. Paying $400 for it makes it bad.
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry but all these just drive my OCD crazy because none of them match the door panel color, just can’t like them no matter how practical.
And they protrude into the passenger space. If you are like me you rest your shin right where this hard plastic is. Unfortunately these days your choice is between unusable hard plastic (or god forbid metal) ones, or cavernous cloth ones that seem designed to allow storage of that 200lb buck you killed in the back country. I was lucky enough to buy some compact expandable ones but alas they are now OOS at Amazon

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...well, since you asked...the RTT
rtt.jpg
Love this. Yes, you pay thousands of dollars for a fairly crappy tent. And you have to worry where you park the vehicle because otherwise you roll around all night long.

If you are going to sleep on a tent buy yourself a top of the line hiking one for 1/10th the price. It will be drier and quieter. Or, use the Bronco as intended and sleep in the back.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do I have to break to upgrade to portals?
Your wife's iron will to not let you spend money on stuff you don't need, while she buys here 10th pair of pumps 😀

beerbar

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been using those for close to a year. No complaints and they have helped a lot.

My wife loves them. She is vertically challenged and can barely get in with the running boards, these give her a handle that moves with her.
Sponsored