Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What... a rad... ride!!! Love the look!

Alright... I'm about to show my age though. I've seen it a bunch and now I'm about to ask after all this time... why do people put their Instagram names on their vehicles? (Keep in mind I do not have Instagram or any other social media for that matter. Just B6G lol)
That’s my Bronco’s personal social media account, as with any youngster these days it enjoys attention from random strangers to validate its sense of self-worth
Sponsored

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What... a rad... ride!!! Love the look!

Alright... I'm about to show my age though. I've seen it a bunch and now I'm about to ask after all this time... why do people put their Instagram names on their vehicles? (Keep in mind I do not have Instagram or any other social media for that matter. Just B6G lol)
On a serious note, I do enjoy posting pictures of mods, trips etc on that page to inspire others, give ideas or whatever.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry bro, but not a true Brodozer. You need some 22 inch wheels with so much poke the tires are completely past the fenders, and the sidewalls so thin the tires couldn't handle a speed bump at 10mph without blowing out. Do you even lift bro? Clearly not. The correct lift should reflect the size you wish your penis was...5 inches minimum. The graphics aren't even close to being douchy enough. I'm not getting any post apocalyptic, military, or tribal vibes that convey how dominant you are as a man. Nice try bro, but you clearly have a lot to learn.

You forgot the obligatory HID fog lights to go with the penis lift so that they serve as additional headlights to drivers. That's BroDouche Gold right there.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my Bronco’s personal social media account, as with any youngster these days it enjoys attention from random strangers to validate its sense of self-worth
Hang on, hit me with that again lol... that went right over my head 🤣🤣 Not the youngsters needing attention and validation part, I got that lol!

So, what is the purpose? That's what I'm missing. My company pumps Instagram all the time wherever they can, but we sell products. I'm not messing with you on this btw, I truly do not understand the dynamic lol!! Alright... you have a Instagram account for your Bronco. What do you and/or followers get out of it? I'm driving down the road and I see your bad ass Bronco driving down the road next to me. It's rad AF. I've seen it in person. Why would I (assuming I have an Instagram account) follow your vehicle's Instagram account if I've seen it in person?

Help me I'm social media furtada 🤣🤣

Sponsored
OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hang on, hit me with that again lol... that went right over my head 🤣🤣 Not the youngsters needing attention and validation part, I got that lol!

So, what is the purpose? That's what I'm missing. My company pumps Instagram all the time wherever they can, but we sell products. I'm not messing with you on this btw, I truly do not understand the dynamic lol!! Alright... you have a Instagram account for your Bronco. What do you and/or followers get out of it? I'm driving down the road and I see your bad ass Bronco driving down the road next to me. It's rad AF. I've seen it in person. Why would I (assuming I have an Instagram account) follow your vehicle's Instagram account if I've seen it in person?

I personally follow as many Bronco pages on IG as I can. Probably same reason as I hang out in the forums, I enjoy seeing what people are doing to and with their Broncos. Beyond that, I couldn’t say. I’m oldish myself and generally believe social media has fractured society

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a 5th grader designed it. I guess I’m in the minority not digging the graphics or the stance.
You, sir, are not alone.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally follow as many Bronco pages on IG as I can. Probably same reason as I hang out in the forums, I enjoy seeing what people are doing to and with their Broncos. Beyond that, I couldn’t say. I’m oldish myself and generally believe social media has fractured society
It certainly has!

Alright so with my Bronco, I'm about to rig it out for some pretty significant overlanding, and for those who might not know the path to doing so, I'd put an "IG" sticker on my back gate to show them how and why I did what I did. People who understand this concept would see my Bronco, which they like, and follow my "Bronco's IG" to learn the story of the vehicle?

isubronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

honestly trying to be helpful here: are you reading this forum now? If so, you’ve come back to the same thread, even though you’ve seen the original content… you’re here for updates.

disclaimer: I don’t have an instagram account.

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It certainly has!

Alright so with my Bronco, I'm about to rig it out for some pretty significant overlanding, and for those who might not know the path to doing so, I'd put an "IG" sticker on my back gate to show them how and why I did what I did. People who understand this concept would see my Bronco, which they like, and follow my "Bronco's IG" to learn the story of the vehicle?
Exactly

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It certainly has!

Yep, and they can follow/see your adventures and say "Hey, I'm going to check this place out, looks pretty cool."

Before I went to Big Bend with mine I watched countless YouTube videos, blogs, etc. of people who did the trails, camped, and all that.
A lot of social media is just like a brain-eating amoeba, but some of it is actually informative and/or inspirational.
I follow a lot of Facebook offroad, Jeep, Bronco pages as well. Lots of tech, lots of info, and a (at least on the local level) mostly supportive group. Kind of like the forum here, really. Lots of group rides, events. Activities from trail rides to a group trail cleanup or shows.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, and they can follow/see your adventures and say "Hey, I'm going to check this place out, looks pretty cool."

Before I went to Big Bend with mine I watched countless YouTube videos, blogs, etc. of people who did the trails, camped, and all that.
A lot of social media is just like a brain-eating amoeba, but some of it is actually informative and/or inspirational.
I follow a lot of Facebook offroad, Jeep, Bronco pages as well. Lots of tech, lots of info, and a (at least on the local level) mostly supportive group. Kind of like the forum here, really. Lots of group rides, events. Activities from trail rides to a group trail cleanup or shows.
It is making sense now. One of the things that was throwing me off is the fact that nearly without exception the only vehicles I ever saw with Instagram stickers on them have been enormous piles of junk driven by high schoolers. I have always assumed it was their personal account and never considered it would be for the reasons that have been described here, because why would anyone want to follow some high schooler's half primered 2005 Chevy extended cab 2WD that is lifted only in the front with flickering HID headlights? lol!

I've been enlightened 🙂

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is making sense now. One of the things that was throwing me off is the fact that nearly without exception the only vehicles I ever saw with Instagram stickers on them have been enormous piles of junk driven by high schoolers. I have always assumed it was their personal account and never considered it would be for the reasons that have been described here, because why would anyone want to follow some high schooler's half primered 2005 Chevy extended cab 2WD that is lifted only in the front with flickering HID headlights? lol!

I've been enlightened 🙂
You get it. Unfortunately this is the norm rather than the exception.
I see numerous high schoolers with the chrome IG sticker and my only thought is "Nope".
I follow BroncBuster, IAG, Vaughn Gitten, and numerous other offroad/motorcycle/custom car accounts and it's cool to see the content.
No desire to follow Joeywhoever in his 99 Jeep Cherokee with 20" wheels and the headlights pointed at the space station.

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You get it. Unfortunately this is the norm rather than the exception.
I see numerous high schoolers with the chrome IG sticker and my only thought is "Nope".
I follow BroncBuster, IAG, Vaughn Gitten, and numerous other offroad/motorcycle/custom car accounts and it's cool to see the content.
No desire to follow Joeywhoever in his 99 Jeep Cherokee with 20" wheels and the headlights pointed at the space station.
And as fellow North Carolinians we understand this phenomenon better than most. Carolina Squat is real, and it must be stopped

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And as fellow North Carolinians we understand this phenomenon better than most. Carolina Squat is real, and it must be stopped
I was able to finally make it out to Uwharrie last weekend, got my obligatory pic on top of the Daniel trail. Don't have the cojones to try the front side yet. It looked quite gnarly from the top, looking down. I know there are bypasses but I'd feel like I cheated the system using them.
If I did the tough side, I'd want to go all in and just do it.
If you need company one weekend day, let me know. I'm ready to go back already.
Ford Bronco The Brodozer build Daniel 4.24.22

Ford Bronco The Brodozer build front of Daniel 4.24.22
Sponsored