Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was able to finally make it out to Uwharrie last weekend, got my obligatory pic on top of the Daniel trail. Don't have the cojones to try the front side yet. It looked quite gnarly from the top, looking down. I know there are bypasses but I'd feel like I cheated the system using them.
If I did the tough side, I'd want to go all in and just do it.
If you need company one weekend day, let me know. I'm ready to go back already.
Daniel 4.24.22.jpg

front of Daniel 4.24.22.jpg
Absolutely, I love Uwharrie. I did front side in my Wrangler 2 Saturdays ago, and I decided not gonna do it in the Bronco just yet šŸ˜†. Next day we took a group of Broncos out and did Wolf Den, Dutch John and Backside. I do wanna get out and do Dickie Bell next time though.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is like the perfect build concept on function over fluff. Basesquatch rocks as a starting point oh and this vehicle looks even better in person.

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is like the perfect build concept on function over fluff. Basesquatch rocks as a starting point oh and this vehicle looks even better in person.
Thanks , u get the concept. Iā€™m guessing u saw it at Super Cel? Did we meet?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks , u get the concept. Iā€™m guessing u saw it at Super Cel? Did we meet?
yes I talked to you on Friday, friends with Joe parked next to you. I had a 2Dr Basesquatch EG reservation sitting, but never put it in as I though my BL order was going to get scheduled lol Doug

Sponsored
OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes I talked to you on Friday, friends with Joe parked next to you. I had a 2Dr Basesquatch EG reservation sitting, but never put it in as I though my BL order was going to get scheduled lol Doug
Oh yeah, we talked RC among other things

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely, I love Uwharrie. I did front side in my Wrangler 2 Saturdays ago, and I decided not gonna do it in the Bronco just yet šŸ˜†. Next day we took a group of Broncos out and did Wolf Den, Dutch John and Backside. I do wanna get out and do Dickie Bell next time though.
Was out there last weekend as well and got my season pass. Did Wolf Den, Falls Dam, Dickie Bell, Rocky Mt Loop and then had to head back to the campsite. Definitely should get a group together with @broadicustomworks.

TinStar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250SD, 67Gal
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice build. I have the same base with about the same mods.
Looking into skids and would like your thoughts on the JCR over ASFIR and how was ASFIR purchasing/delivery?

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice build. I have the same base with about the same mods.
Looking into skids and would like your thoughts on the JCR over ASFIR and how was ASFIR purchasing/delivery?
Asfir was great, it gets here fast considering it comes from Israel. I like both them and JCR, but there are some things to know.

First, if you go JCR you have to get their engine skid if you are getting the transmission skid. Transmission skid will not work in conjunction with factory engine skid.

ā€˜Second, Asfir pieces can all work individually with factory components so if u want just transmission and t-case, go with Asfir

Third, JCR skids have better coverage, especially transmission skid. It actually covers the frame cross members better than Asfir

Last, JCR has steel and aluminum options whereas Asfir is aluminum only

RED06098

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yes I know what Brodozer means šŸ˜‚ I do wheel it I just have a sick sense of humor

2 door Basesquatch , 2.7 auto

Lots done and lots left to do.
So far completed:

JCR engine, transmission and transfer case Skids
Bestop softop
Asfir control arm and rear shock skids
Fab Fours rock sliders
Katzkin black leather heated seats
Broncobuster tie rod splints
Oracle backlit grill letters
Dash mounted USB power
Rigid ditch lights
Diode Dynamics driving lights
Green rock lights
AC Fab sway bar quick disconnects
Graphics package from Carolina Custom Wraps
1.25ā€ wheel spacers
Infinity Reference speakers
Mountains2Metal passenger side molle panel

Upcoming/waiting on parts:

JCR Winch mount for factory modular bumper / Badlands Apex 12,000 lb winch
Kicker Key 200.4 amp with wiring harness from plugandplaykits.com
Subwoofer/Amp To be determined
Midland micromobile GMRS
Lifestyle Offroad rear bumper

5880A5F5-8485-46BF-9031-663596624AA6.jpeg

4AF0DE44-1ED3-4ACE-B53E-72CEC85ADF74.jpeg

F63844D2-17A1-4B30-A890-E3EEEBF3A393.jpeg

449056C8-DB8C-415A-9C42-9F734B501D13.jpeg

47D0208C-79AE-438C-9A26-EAB11F6321B4.jpeg

AEA41D44-7CC6-4A52-BB64-5B61704C526E.jpeg

5701FBA7-CB0D-4609-BC8B-B2E2A5B70339.jpeg

809B282B-98E4-41FB-876C-0478A58EE858.jpeg

5B70BD4C-1E9D-4169-B7F7-B2178CE4F269.jpeg
Looks awesome nice work.

Sponsored

Sideways

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry bro, but not a true Brodozer. You need some 22 inch wheels with so much poke the tires are completely past the fenders, and the sidewalls so thin the tires couldn't handle a speed bump at 10mph without blowing out. Do you even lift bro? Clearly not. The correct lift should reflect the size you wish your penis was...5 inches minimum. The graphics aren't even close to being douchy enough. I'm not getting any post apocalyptic, military, or tribal vibes that convey how dominant you are as a man. Nice try bro, but you clearly have a lot to learn.
This guy brodozes!

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright... I'm about to show my age though. I've seen it a bunch and now I'm about to ask after all this time... why do people put their Instagram names on their vehicles? (Keep in mind I do not have Instagram or any other social media for that matter. Just B6G lol)
Youā€™re not aloneā€¦I donā€™t get it either. I miss the monthly off-road magazine then hanging out with my off-road buddies going through the how-to articles and product reviews then discussing and or applying some of the tech to our rigs, problem is you had to wait another month for the next magazine to hit the mailbox but that was our version of social networking and really good times!

Sadly it seems that todays social media is nothing more than a lot of kids saying ā€˜hey, look at me!ā€™ And they gauge their own self worth based on how many followers they haveā€¦or donā€™t have. Yes I check B6G regularly because itā€™s updated regularly with new content and is mostly informative but generally speaking I donā€™t have any social media accounts or ā€˜followā€™ any one or any company. If I want to know what someoneā€™s been up to I call them or find the time to get together for a beer, trail ride, bbq, etc. Honestly, I donā€™t understand why someone would follow some 16 year old female on TikTok with cat ears and sticking her tongue out or the 20 something in wherever looking like an idiot by recreating Jackass stunts šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Like OP said it all seems like some social engineering brain eating amoeba that has lead to the decline of individual thought and turned our society into bunch of lemmings.

Btw, get off my lawn! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Youā€™re not aloneā€¦I donā€™t get it either. I miss the monthly off-road magazine then hanging out with my off-road buddies going through the how-to articles and product reviews then discussing and or applying some of the tech to our rigs, problem is you had to wait another month for the next magazine to hit the mailbox but that was our version of social networking and really good times!

Sadly it seems that todays social media is nothing more than a lot of kids saying ā€˜hey, look at me!ā€™ And they gauge their own self worth based on how many followers they haveā€¦or donā€™t have. Yes I check B6G regularly because itā€™s updated regularly with new content and is mostly informative but generally speaking I donā€™t have any social media accounts or ā€˜followā€™ any one or any company. If I want to know what someoneā€™s been up to I call them or find the time to get together for a beer, trail ride, bbq, etc. Honestly, I donā€™t understand why someone would follow some 16 year old female on TikTok with cat ears and sticking her tongue or the 20 something in wherever looking like an idiot by recreating Jackass stunts šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Like OP said it all seems like some social engineering brain eating amoeba that has lead to the decline of individual thought and turned our society into bunch of lemmings.

Iā€™m avoiding TikTok like the plague. Itā€™s like the Chinese figured out how to destroy our country without firing a single shot

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m avoiding TikTok like the plague. Itā€™s like the Chinese figured out how to destroy our country without firing a single shot
This guy gets it. And now they just watch us rot from the inside over time.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly it seems that todays social media is nothing more than a lot of kids saying ā€˜hey, look at me!ā€™ And they gauge their own self worth based on how many followers they haveā€¦or donā€™t have. Yes I check B6G regularly because itā€™s updated regularly with new content and is mostly informative but generally speaking I donā€™t have any social media accounts or ā€˜followā€™ any one or any company. If I want to know what someoneā€™s been up to I call them or find the time to get together for a beer, trail ride, bbq, etc. Honestly, I donā€™t understand why someone would follow some 16 year old female on TikTok with cat ears and sticking her tongue or the 20 something in wherever looking like an idiot by recreating Jackass stunts šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Like OP said it all seems like some social engineering brain eating amoeba that has lead to the decline of individual thought and turned our society into bunch of lemmings.

Oh man I miss those magazine days! I have traveled a lot my entire life and one of my favorite memories is going to the news stands in airports and picking up FourWheeler/Truckin/Hot Rod/4X4 magazines!
Sponsored