Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are correct. All Broncos come standard with FordPass Connect which allows remote start as long as you have the auto transmission optioned.
Thanks for the information. I have no use for remote start, personally, but wanted to make sure I understand the list of standard and optional features.
Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When did you reserve? I probably won't be getting mine till MY22, so just do what I'm doing and pull the kids out of school, cancel any vacations for the wife, sell the kids video games and start learning how to make gourmet ramen dishes - have you tried Ramen with Canned tuna? Kids hate it, but I tell them Santa is watching and only good 16 & 17 year old boys get toys.

I'll be able to afford a fully loaded Badlands no problem!
You forgot to cut out all birthday and Christmas presents till it comes as it's a gift for the whole family.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not a big fan of saran wrapping my vehicles, but to each their own.
Think of it as one big protective film, all the while being able to pick any color you want. But to each their own.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I could really a Basesquatch with 2.7 and Auto but I really dont want carpet. I want the washout floors for waders and felt bottom fishing boots that it really the only thing holding me to the Badlands right now. Plus towing package wasn't available on Base for some reason.

OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I could really a Basesquatch with 2.7 and Auto but I really dont want carpet. I want the washout floors for waders and felt bottom fishing boots that it really the only thing holding me to the Badlands right now. Plus towing package wasn't available on Base for some reason.
That's why I would go with the Black Diamond if I were you and save a little over $3k. You get the vinyl, washout interior, and you can option the tow package. Upon looking at the tow package though, they are charging $600 for a 2" receiver hitch and a wiring harness. That is about the biggest ripoff when you can buy a class II hitch and wiring harness for around $250.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's why I would go with the Black Diamond if I were you and save a little over $3k. You get the vinyl, washout interior, and you can option the tow package. Upon looking at the tow package though, they are charging $600 for a 2" receiver hitch and a wiring harness. That is about the biggest ripoff when you can buy a class II hitch and wiring harness for around $250.
But Black Diamond I have to Squatch and that bumps the price right back up to Badlands price. Kind of a damned if you do damned if you dont type deal.

OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But Black Diamond I have to Squatch and that bumps the price right back up to Badlands price. Kind of a damned if you do damned if you dont type deal.
You mean you had a plan to get a Bronco and not get the Sasquatch package lol? Just do it brother, you know you want to.....
giphy.gif

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, that is what is so great about the Base. You can go all out with the accessories on the Base and essentially get a Squatched Black Diamond for about $5k less.
Yep. I am going Base 2.3 4 door with sasquatch, aux switches and floor liners. I am coming in at $40k not counting the invoice -1,000 deal I am getting. I have been playing with the B&P for hours. I can't find a better value. I can add bumpers, bash plates, rock rails, winches, lights, and tow hitch myself aftermarket for much less and pay as I go.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think of it as one big protective film, all the while being able to pick any color you want. But to each their own.
Just remember wrapping a vehicle with doors and roof that removes might be pretty tricky to get correct. Just from a bumping around while putting on and off parts standpoint

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean you had a plan to get a Bronco and not get the Sasquatch package lol? Just do it brother, you know you want to.....
Ford Bronco The Dilemma giphy
33" tires are the sweet spot. I saw the overlander at Super Cel east and the 35s just stuff the fenders way too full and limit articulation

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in a similar boat, I really want A51 as well, but Sasquatch and 2.7 are much more important to me than paint color. Personally I know I’d regret not getting the larger engine or Sasquatch.

My whole reason for purchasing the Bronco is to get the maximum off-road capability, with a great engine package, for less than I’d pay for a Rubicon. At 38k MSRP including DD my “Basetrak” build does just that. The BB upgrade puts you well into the 40’s and I couldn’t justify that for paint.

I’m 2 door also and I just can’t justify the 5k jump for paint. MAYBE if I were getting the 4D I could justify the much smaller price bump. The problem also becomes BB opens up the ability for sig lights, mid package etc. I’m almost happier with the base knowing I don’t have any tough decisions in terms of interior or packages.
It looks like there are bugs when it comes to the auto trans pricing. While 4 door base/big bend has less price difference between trims, you also lose the included auto when you jump to big bend, so add another 1600 or whatever that will cost to get the auto back

OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

33" tires are the sweet spot. I saw the overlander at Super Cel east and the 35s just stuff the fenders way too full and limit articulation
Just remember that suspension travel on the Sasquatch Package is only limited 10mm. That is .39". I mean I guess .39" could make a difference in the most extreme of circumstances, but I'm willing to live with that. I'm very partial to my 35s lol.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just remember that suspension travel on the Sasquatch Package is only limited 10mm. That is .39". I mean I guess .39" could make a difference in the most extreme of circumstances, but I'm willing to live with that. I'm very partial to my 35s lol.
I had 37's on my Early Bronco and they were too much. I looked at the Badlands 2dr at Super Cel and its perfect. Plus I have a short wife that has to get in also.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford Mantra...

You can have any color you want, so long as it's black.

Seems the same holds true for the accessory combinations.