TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm both super excited/happy and slightly let down with the current B&P as I know a lot of people are. I'm curious, what features you wish it had or expected it to have?

Personally, I would've loved to see these things:
  • Unique backgrounds for each trim OR customizable backgrounds (rocks/moab for Badlands, dunes/desert for Wildtrak, beach for Outer Banks, forest for the base, etc.)
  • Ability to adjust the lighting on the rendered images to see color changes or at least swap between day & night (2019 Ford GT B&P has this)
  • 360 degree exterior view
  • Close up images of colors and materials to show texture (like cereal does "enlarged to show texture" lol)
  • A save feature so you can save different builds to your account
  • A compare feature to compare your saved builds
  • A share feature so we can share our builds easily with people
  • All 200+ expected accessories with the unavailable ones at least listed and grayed out with a note that they will be "enabled" over time
  • More descriptive text and specs to go along with options (a lot of B&Ps including the Ranger have those little + buttons all over that give more info)
  • More text explaining invalid option combinations
  • No major/obvious bugs
All that said, I know the current build is super fresh and will get debugged and added to but I was kinda hoping that's what the month(s) delay was for. I guess I was expecting a super solid "special" B&P that a lot of us were thinking was gonna happen.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all were. Instead we got a basic Ford B&P and itā€™s buggy as hell.

Fail.

Ford Bronco The Dream Build & Price 1603551132700

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, i just want to understand if i get an outerbanks or wildtrak which package gives me power seats. I'm not spending 50K+ on a car where i can't get power drivers seat. The B&P doesn't do a good job of explaining if the power seats is for the vinyl and leather upgrade for outerbanks or leather only wildtrak. Come on Ford....

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, i just want to understand if i get an outerbanks or wildtrak which package gives me power seats. I'm not spending 50K+ on a car where i can't get power drivers seat. The B&P doesn't do a good job of explaining if the power seats is for the vinyl and leather upgrade for outerbanks or leather only wildtrak. Come on Ford....
100% agree. I want powered seats in the Wildtrak and up til B&P thought I could do that and now after B&P idk if I can or can't or what's going on haha

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a former IT developer, I wouldnā€˜t have ever imagined having my external customers doing release testing, yet here we are. However, itā€™s quite ingenious that Ford is doing this. Instead of paying a team of QA (Quality Assurance) testers to work all of the bugs prior to releasing, they have us doing it for free. My guess is that we (all of us) will do a better job too, because we all have our different interests from model & build perspectives. That means that we will find the bugs that a paid but not ā€˜investedā€™ tester may not find. This approach also delivers B&P sooner, despite all of the issues. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m fairly certain that Ford had Q&A testers, but there is no way that they expected this software to be anywhere close to fully accurate and functional. If that was the case, there will be some newly unemployed QA managers come Monday.

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™d settle for proactive communication and basic competence.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I set the bar at the level set by the Superduty B&P. Click on an option and the option shows up or fades away. The price goes up or down. The worst part is just how different renders look from the real thing, for better or worse, and thatā€™s not Bronco, thatā€™s just how it is.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they've been sitting on this version since September. As long as the "confirmed" options and combos are available when I order from a tired and overworked, by us, Albert @Granger Ford I will be happy.