Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone on this new list taken delivery yet? I'm on the list and tryin to figure out how many have been delivered. Anyone have any idea?
Scott, I'm guessing here. But, I would think those that have had their Broncos delivered wouldn't be on the list.
Sponsored

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm... I tried to add HOSS 3.0 to my Wildtrak order back in the last week of February and was told it would push me into the 22.5 pricing. @Zach@Granger are you saying that was not correct?

Last edited:

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scott, I'm guessing here. But, I would think those that have had their Broncos delivered wouldn't be on the list.
Yes, thats what i was thinking too. I was just looking for a little clarification. I need another vehicle and was wondering if i should wait or go and buy something else. It looks like the latter.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you still offering the Ford extended warranty for those who purchased their Broncos from other dealerships? Thanks.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If price protection is still a thing for us, it will be quite a deal.
Yeah, not holding my breath that Ford will extend PP that long. Projecting out, it looks like I might be late '24. Which might actually be worse since I thought '25 is the refresh year.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, not holding my breath that Ford will extend PP that long. Projecting out, it looks like I might be late '24. Which might actually be worse since I thought '25 is the refresh year.
Jim, ours may come down the line at the same time. :)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, I have zero doubt they will continue it past the 2023MY to which they originally committed. The only shot at going longer is if they push the mod tops out to '24MY, then maybe...if you order the top.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sadly, I have zero doubt they will continue it past the 2023MY to which they originally committed. The only shot at going longer is if they push the mod tops out to '24MY, then maybe...if you order the top.
I figure by the time I get mine ('24?) everything should be back to normal (hopefully). The MIC may be off constraint by then, and I may just add it back to my order.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I figure by the time I get mine ('24?) everything should be back to normal (hopefully). The MIC may be off constraint by then, and I may just add it back to my order.
The ambiguity of the last price protection news release may leave one with the idea that changing to or adding a hard top could trigger the loss of price protection.
I'm interested in learning what changes, if any, for early order customers will be allowed.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ambiguity of the last price protection news release may leave one with the idea that changing to or adding a hard top could trigger the loss of price protection.
I'm interested in learning what changes, if any, for early order customers will be allowed.
Well so far it's been a three ring circus without a ring master, and I don't expect it to change. I have no illusions that the price protection will be there when/if I get a build date. So for me it won't matter what I change, I'll be paying the going rate at the time. At this point I'm so disguted with Ford's flip/flops, and the wait time I really don't know if I'll take the thing when/if it arrives. I thought I was going to be able to get something that would be special for a while, but the Bronco will be just another vehicle on the dealers lot by the time I get one. Whoop-de-dooooooo :)

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a lot in 99. We also have probably 200-300 that are still in reservation status, that we've tried to contact multiple times and never received a response.
Hmmmm I take exception to this. I have a reservation with you that I contacted YOU AND HUNTER. All before the deadline of March 7th and was told I could not be helped because it was “to late, I can’t help you” the first mention I did was January 27th, the second was March 7th at 8 AM. So this update you give clearly stated the 8th and a little after that ford left open to convert over to order and I had mine in before that, with pdf build. I tried to call and find it hard to get ahold of anyone, told to email so did that also. While I understand this is a frustrating process for granger because of ford, I did my part and followed what was asked of me by granger and ford and was told I could not be helped. So some of the things you state in your opening post are contradicting what was told to me by hunter and granger. While I understand it is a 3rd day reservation and probably would not have been picked up, I still feel I was not given the opportunity to convert like I was supposed to. No where was it mentioned of a 12 hr window we had to have it in to convert or order(which by the way I did) it was just stated by a date(which I also had it in before) while I appreciate granger and what they have done for this forum and for the bronco launch I feel that it’s not all transparent on everything. Again I called and left you a message and did not get a return phone call, and that’s after your voicemail stated to call you with any questions of which I did to no avail. I was going to let the experience go without posting on here, but your statement of you trying to contact members to convert reservation over to orders and not being able to contact them struck a little bit of a nerve. Hopefully everything works out and my day one order doesn’t have any hiccups(GT for a Raptor). Good luck to all on here who have not received their first 48 hr reservation order, hopefully we all put this behind us in this year at latest!

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well so far it's been a three ring circus without a ring master, and I don't expect it to change. I have no illusions that the price protection will be there when/if I get a build date. So for me it won't matter what I change, I'll be paying the going rate at the time. At this point I'm so disguted with Ford's flip/flops, and the wait time I really don't know if I'll take the thing when/if it arrives. I thought I was going to be able to get something that would be special for a while, but the Bronco will be just another vehicle on the dealers lot by the time I get one. Whoop-de-dooooooo :)
You know, I'm feeling the very same way you do about the Bronco. Having the price protection evaporate will be just one more insult from @Ford Motor Company. Change dealers (Nearly impossible), order something besides what you want (might help), pay MSRP (sucker), pay ADM (super sucker). Just how many sacrifices are necessary to do business with Ford.
Hmmm, could some other interesting vehicle come along before our turn rolls around?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know, I'm feeling the very same way you do about the Bronco. Having the price protection evaporate will be just one more insult from @Ford Motor Company. Change dealers (Nearly impossible), order something besides what you want (might help), pay MSRP (sucker), pay ADM (super sucker). Just how many sacrifices are necessary to do business with Ford.
Hmmm, could some other interesting vehicle come along before our turn rolls around?
Exactly the way I feel Mark. One thing is I don't need a Bronco, I just wanted one. That makes it easier to walk away from the BS if it gets any deeper. Heck, I don't even need a 4wd vehicle. We're not heavy off roaders, so my Ranger will go anywhere we take the Jeep now. There's a lot of other play toys out there that can make me just as happy. A 392 Charger, a R/T Scat pack Challenger, or even something like an R/T Hemi Durango for something with a little practicality. As you can see, if I have to or choose to move on, I don't think I going to try to make Ford take my money. I've bought new Fords since 1986, but this fiasco we call the Bronco has really soured me on Ford Motor Company. And it's not about the chips, or supply issues. It's all about the way Ford has handled their part of the bargain.

BTW, the way Granger has treated their customers is one of the reasons I'm looking at the Dodges. I can order one from them, and still get a great road trip in the process. :)

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m just a hair outside the top 100 and I don’t want to give up the two door, 2.7 and mod bumper in that order. I’d give up the mod and go after market but I want the bigger engine just from experience of not having a bigger engine. But no way am I caving for a four door. At best case scenario I’m ten months away and more than likely further than that. My biggest dilemma is I’m 60 years old and I’m running out of time to enjoy this vehicle. It’s a stretch to be able to get in it now and another 18 to 24 months doesn’t mean my knees will get better. I’d hate to have to get a ramp to carry around but it’s disheartening to know that Ford really screwed us.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly the way I feel Mark. One thing is I don't need a Bronco, I just wanted one. That makes it easier to walk away from the BS if it gets any deeper. Heck, I don't even need a 4wd vehicle. We're not heavy off roaders, so my Ranger will go anywhere we take the Jeep now. There's a lot of other play toys out there that can make me just as happy. A 392 Charger, a R/T Scat pack Challenger, or even something like an R/T Hemi Durango for something with a little practicality. As you can see, if I have to or choose to move on, I don't think I going to try to make Ford take my money. I've bought new Fords since 1986, but this fiasco we call the Bronco has really soured me on Ford Motor Company. And it's not about the chips, or supply issues. It's all about the way Ford has handled their part of the bargain.

BTW, the way Granger has treated their customers is one of the reasons I'm looking at the Dodges. I can order one from them, and still get a great road trip in the process. :)
I'm with you on several points.

I don't NEED a Bronco. Heck for what I "need" it would make more sense to get a jacked-up 4wd pickup.

But my kid has an EB... And that's what I want, but without the constant money and labor hastle of an old vehicle.

And yes, Granger is the real deal. If I still don't have my Bronco by the time the new Dakota is available (although there is conflicting info about if it's really happening) I may just buy one of those.🤔
Sponsored