First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My purchase will include an extended warranty…
Mine too. I wonder if the Ford folks who sell those are actually causing these problems to boost sales :)
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in software delivery so I know how getting things off the ground work. My purchase will include an extended warranty…
Yeah, I'm in the middle of launching a new module in our ERP system. It is taking waaaay too long and there are some many moving pieces.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You did
Bronco help line was useless. He said, " I see you ordered your bronco on oct 3, 2021..."
umm no...October 3rd hasnt happened yet. in the us, 3/10 is march 3rd not october 10th.
Had to call the dealer and he confirmed they moved my date to 7/12 on 6/12, although i havent seen an. email update yet.
You didn't get an email? Then how did you know that your build date has changed??

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You did

You didn't get an email? Then how did you know that your build date has changed??
Many of us aren't getting emails. We have to do our own leg work.

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's worth stating that hiccups like this are very normal for a new vehicle launch. Trying to launch a new vehicle smack in the middle of a global pandemic that has disrupted the entire materials trade, shipping routes, and supply chain services just magnify the heck out of them. Even the Webasto issues would have been much easier to identify and correct in more "normal" times.

We'll get our trucks and I have full faith that MAP will deliver their typical sterling build quality.

We know too much at this point, and that can be a blessing and a curse.
Worth stating that even if delays are understandable, Ford corporate, who sent the first build week email, should send any changes or postponement updates and not have us rely on dealers to tell us. Mine won’t.

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth stating that even if delays are understandable, Ford corporate, who sent the first build week email, should send any changes or postponement updates and not have us rely on dealers to tell us. Mine won’t.
Neither will mine, just sold my GTI to Carvana banking on my original 6/28 build week date, but I have no clue if it’s gotten bumped

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed. Had some of these issues been fully understood prior to the first scheduling emails going out, I'm certain their communications strategy would have been completely different.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read that 2 door production got pushed back so I checked with my dealer today and unfortunately my 2 door badlands has taken a big slide.

Originally scheduled for 6/7. Then pushed back to 6/28 (got a ford update email for this). Checked a few weeks after with my dealer and my date was now 6/21!

Welp. Checked today to see if there was a window sticker or an update and now mine is scheduled for 7/16!!!!!!!!!! DAMN.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neither will mine, just sold my GTI to Carvana banking on my original 6/28 build week date, but I have no clue if it’s gotten bumped
Call the number in my sig and have your VIN ready. It takes 5 minutes to be updated. But more than likely you won't like the results.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have read that 2 door production got pushed back so I checked with my dealer today and unfortunately my 2 door badlands has taken a big slide.

Originally scheduled for 6/7. Then pushed back to 6/28 (got a ford update email for this). Checked a few weeks after with my dealer and my date was now 6/21!

Welp. Checked today to see if there was a window sticker or an update and now mine is scheduled for 7/16!!!!!!!!!! DAMN.
7/16 isn't a Monday. Maybe that one is final!

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish Ford would just update the vin tracker to provide tracking. I’m sure there’s a lot of people tired of getting unnecessary phone calls and emails.