Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco ranger

Introducing the all new 50th Anniversary Bronco Ranger. I decided to celebrate the first Bronco ranger that came out in 1973. On the outside it comes with the KBD fenders color matched, and the full Ranger stripe kit, and antique white compliments. The wheels are thewheelsmith.net 17x8 30mm offset smoothies. That sport the faux custom locking front hubs, (which can actually turn from lock to free) with Micky Thompson Baja Boss 255/85/17. Rough Country 2” level kit. For the inside I did the Katskins two tone leather in mahogany and black tooled accents. With matching mahogany dash, center console, and door panel pieces. I was trying to keep it close to the classic look of the original Ranger( minus the uncut fenders) while still maintaining the new style of the 6g.

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5424.jpeg

IMG_5423.jpeg

IMG_5422.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_5408.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg

IMG_5429.jpeg

IMG_5427.jpeg

IMG_5431.jpeg

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5432.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Faux Locking Hubs and all!!! Did your Big Blue have those? Can’t remember…

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK, everyone else trying retro can quit now....perfection.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Amazing build, love it!!!

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco ranger

Introducing the all new 50th Anniversary Bronco Ranger. I decided to celebrate the first Bronco ranger that came out in 1973. On the outside it comes with the KBD fenders color matched, and the full Ranger stripe kit, and antique white compliments. The wheels are thewheelsmith.net 17x8 30mm offset smoothies. That sport the faux custom locking front hubs, (which can actually turn from lock to free) with Micky Thompson Baja Boss 255/85/17. Rough Country 2” level kit. For the inside I did the Katskins two tone leather in mahogany and black tooled accents. With matching mahogany dash, center console, and door panel pieces. I was trying to keep it close to the classic look of the original Ranger( minus the uncut fenders) while still maintaining the new style of the 6g.
This IMO, is the truest Heritage Edition that could have been produced though it represents the latest years of the 1st gen. Well done!!!!