Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Give me about a month, and I'll get you a fantastic shot of my Bronco in a field of wildflowers. Can we pause this thread until then? 😂
I think @Bigred86 ruled that we are past the challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers. So that led to the Sunset Challenge which you masterfully met with your photo. So I guess that leaves us with the Hot Box challenge.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_4080.jpeg

Okay, next…

Your Bronco backed up to the door of a porta-potty - preferably with your buddy inside!
Moving on it seems to me that @Moto26 got the sunset photo. He wants to see "Your Bronco backed up to the door of a porta-potty - preferably with your buddy inside!"
That may be a tough one for people to do, If no-one can complete it by Monday, would you be willing to change it to something a little more achievable? I ask just so we can keep the game moving since its so new and people are still figuring out how to play.

I'm sorry if anyone is mad or upset about the wildflower decision I made. That was just the first photo that came in that remotely met the criteria i.m.o. and again I wanted to keep the game moving. This is something new to the forum and we are all learning. Please be patient and understanding. This is all about having some fun with our rigs. No need to take the game too seriously.

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whatever. I'll just bow out of the thread. I accepted @604Bronco response to a waterfall even though by all intent, the idea was to see an actual waterfall with the Bronco in the frame - not just a Bronco in the frame with the idea that a waterfall existed somewhere in the mountain behind it.

I delayed posting my photos of the horses as I was hoping others would participate. When no one did, I dropped them this morning. Figured just to keep the thread/challenge active.

My challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers didn't think it needed to be explained. But if we are only striving for a technical and minimum qualification of a thread than yeah, there are a few barely visible flowers in that field.

On the other hand, when someone issued a challenge of a sunset, @Moto26 understood the assignment and knocked it out of the park.

I think the basic premise was to have fun with the thread and to see some epic photos while meeting the ongoing challenge criteria.
I'm sorry that you feel that way. I think at least till people start getting a grasp of what to do (its funny how some aren't understanding the point of this) for the time being we all might have to keep this to a minimum qualification till people get a hang of it. You are absolutley right on what I wanted the basic premise of this to be. I hope that you reconsider and stick around.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If we can't get the Hot Box done over the weekend, I will come up with an alternate challenge.

But I know we can do this if we put our hearts and minds into it! Come on, B6G!

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we can't get the Hot Box done over the weekend, I will come up with an alternate challenge.

But I know we can do this if we put our hearts and minds into it! Come on, B6G!
Shouldn’t be that difficult. Pass a dozen porta johns a day. Game doesn’t have to go fast.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow! I wish I had seen this sooner.
Not that I could have met any of the challenges, because I didn't get my Bronco until after wildflower season, and @Moto26 was too fast with the sunset. 😍

I have been scouring for pictures to meet the challenge, but the best I could find was Bronco NEAR pop-up potty hut...

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 20231013_065424

Or maybe closer is Bronco BACKED UP to camping gear which includes potty bucket...

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 20231013_153148

I know I don't deserve to pick the next challenge, but I thought I would put these here in case NOBODY can do it as directed and I end up being the closest.

BTW...
Maybe I am weird, but I think the National Park pit toilets are a beautiful design. But I didn't back up to that either...

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 20231016_085415

Thank you OP for starting this. I think it would be fun if people could follow directions.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! I wish I had seen this sooner.
Not that I could have met any of the challenges, because I didn't get my Bronco until after wildflower season, and @Moto26 was too fast with the sunset. 😍

I have been scouring for pictures to meet the challenge, but the best I could find was Bronco NEAR pop-up potty hut...

Or maybe closer is Bronco BACKED UP to camping gear which includes potty bucket...

I know I don't deserve to pick the next challenge, but I thought I would put these here in case NOBODY can do it as directed and I end up being the closest.

BTW...
Maybe I am weird, but I think the National Park pit toilets are a beautiful design. But I didn't back up to that either...

Thank you OP for starting this. I think it would be fun if people could follow directions.
You need to issue the next challenge. If I had to play "Where's Waldo?" when it comes to waterfalls and wildflowers, your contribution easily exceeds the requirements.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Between this and the "drunk sensor" thread, I'm growing increasingly concerned for the future 😂

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to issue the next challenge. If I had to play "Where's Waldo?" when it comes to waterfalls and wildflowers, your contribution easily exceeds the requirements.
Ken, Don't go chasin' waterfalls.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give me about a month, and I'll get you a fantastic shot of my Bronco in a field of wildflowers. Can we pause this thread until then? 😂
Ha! They're out early!

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_9513

There. I think we can all agree that wildflowers has been completed.

We can now return to the Hot Box challenge. @RBF 1401 , I like your pics, but I think we can do better! I'll agree to vacate the sunset challenge for now (of course, that can be requested again😉).

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I’d be the one.
We are having some work done at a secondary building we bought for fabrications and they DID have a Port-O-John there.
Rode by there today on my way out of work and apparently they have the bathroom done and plumbed, as the sure-fire object of my intent was now missing.
☹

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still think we officially need a Bronco backed into a porta potty. 😘😘

But if nobody can do that...

Challenge: An animal on top of a Bronco.

I had a video of a hawk on mine, but the quality was too horrible to upload... and... technically not a picture. 😁😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still think we officially need a Bronco backed into a porta potty. 😘😘

But if nobody can do that...

Challenge: An animal on top of a Bronco.

I had a video of a hawk on mine, but the quality was too horrible to upload... and... technically not a picture. 😁😁

Closest I got for that one is an insect on a trail sight. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_1348.JPG

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please do share. Going to be more than a few weeks, though. Aren't they at peak bloom in late April/May? Of course, the timing is variable depending on temps/rainfall in the spring. Maybe you have an old photo?
I'd say April is usually the best time but I noticed them showing up in New Braunfels area so that usually means we will see them here (30 mins away) in as early as 1 to 2 weeks.
Sponsored