Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That long azz list tells me one thing. Y’all’s challenges are mostly way too easy! 🤓
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alternative idea: @Dantastic takes on the responsibility of updating the Google sheet for us, so it doesn't get screwed up by the rest of us :ROFLMAO: ;)
For the next challenge we need a pic of a bronco with a spread sheet 🤣 🤣

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The beauty of this thread is not based in organization and spreadsheets but the chaos and lack of focus.

and with that said, I need to dig up my grandmother's body that's been in the ground for over 40 years and prop her up in my Bronco because I can't seem to complete these F'in challenges fast enough.

Last edited:

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The beauty of this thread is not based in organization and spreadsheets but the chaos and lack of focus.

and with that said, I need to dig up my grandmother's body that been in the ground for over 40 years and prop her up in my Bronco because I can't seem to complete these F'in challenges fast enough.
Ehhhhh, you had Plenty of time to get a dog in your front seat, neighbor’s or otherwise… I’d have done it but my mind was erased from a few IPA’s and I feared being pressured for the next Challenge 🤣

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That long azz list tells me one thing. Y’all’s challenges are mostly way too easy! 🤓

The problem isn't the challenges, the problem is people were using old photos they already had for most of these ...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

and with that said, I need to dig up my grandmother's body that been in the ground for over 40 years and prop her up in my Bronco because I can't seem to complete these F'in challenges fast enough.
“Weekend at Beronco’s” style

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ehhhhh, you had Plenty of time to get a dog in your front seat, neighbor’s or otherwise… I’d have done it but my mind was erased from a few IPA’s and I feared being pressured for the next Challenge 🤣

Not faster than 604 Beaver Dude - 🤣 :oops: ;):LOL:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The problem isn't the challenges, the problem is people were using old photos they already had for most of these ...
I guess we could make a rule like we have in the Marketplace... Every challenge photo must contain a hand-written note with the date written on it! :wink:

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Bigred86 reading the original post I can see where it does infer going out and taking a new picture but doesn’t implicitly state not using pictures already in your phone/device. As the creator of this thread, do you want to give an official word on it?

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's the thing, though. If we do make that rule, it may take a bit longer for some of the challenges to be met. It could be days - or even weeks - for some of them. This could slow the thread down to a crawl, where it could get buried several pages deep and eventually forgotten about.

I like the idea of having to go out and get these photos to meet challenges, but sometimes it's just not practical...

Something to consider.

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought that was ok???? Otherwise Yes my challenges were too challenging

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like trying to find a photo to match, but am driven to create new ones where I haven’t been -(mallcrawler photo) - I agree it could stagnate, and think the flow has been just right.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the thing, though. If we do make that rule, it may take a bit longer for some of the challenges to be met. It could be days - or even weeks - for some of them. This could slow the thread down to a crawl, where it could get buried several pages deep and eventually forgotten about.

I like the idea of having to go out and get these photos to meet challenges, but sometimes it's just not practical...

Something to consider.
Right. Like I have an extra hour or two to spare in any given week.

Maybe create a separate pic contest thread for the retirees that requires fresh photos. Lol.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Okay okay okay … now hear me out. This for funsies should be compiled in a Google sheet (like we did for the build weeks) with the one who issued the challenge and the one who completed it.
Dan - you are a true comedian!

We can’t follow directions, read and comprehend English nor keep track of what’s going on beyond a single post and you are suggesting that someone compile this train wreck, dumpster fire list of Bronco pics including requestor & contributor in a spreadsheet?!? LOL! You funny!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right. Like I have an extra hour or two to spare in any given week.

Maybe create a separate pic contest thread for the retirees that requires fresh photos. Lol.
I think it works just fine. Somehow the roller coaster one took a few days, and I actually drove down to the closed theme park to get a picture and wouldn't have made the drive otherwise. I also had a picture next to an airplane from almost a year ago. So I think it balances nicely.

I don't want the thread to stagnate, but part of the fun is going on an adventure to get a pic. We can clearly occupy ourselves if a picture takes a day or two to get.
Sponsored