Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry guys for putting that up, I have no idea what I am doing, thought I was posting the link.
You need to embed it as a link [CTRL]+[K], and you can't have the URL the same as the text or it will automatically embed it.

Stephens Document Link
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry guys for putting that up, I have no idea what I am doing, thought I was posting the link.
Thanks for posting that. I couldn't find it through the search function.

If this list is somewhat accurate, I should be somewhere in the top 100 although I don't think I am on that list. I am sure there are others not on the list as well. Of the reservations from 7/13 - 7/15, 46 show Scheduled, Built, or Delivered.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I scrolled through there and didn't see my res number. I've been 99 the whole time and a first night reservation, not that it even matters.

Last edited:

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PDiddy were you scheduled last week? Noticed on the spreadsheet that your build does not have sasquatch package and is still listed as unscheduled. Do you have tow or ppf?
we have had our bronco for almost a year now. Are they building me another one?

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I scrolled through there and didn't see my res number. I've been 99 the whole time and a first night reservation, not that it even matters.
Same. Maybe it’s just a MY22 list??

Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If I remember correctly, anyone that 99d isn’t on there. I could be wrong though.
91 of the 323 on the list are 99s. I was a 99 as well so I am sure there are a lot more that are not on there. It looks like the ranking list of 168 does not include 99'd, Scheduled, Build, or Delivered status though.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
91 of the 323 on the list are 99s. I was a 99 as well so I am sure there are a lot more that are not on there. It looks like the ranking list of 168 does not include 99'd, Scheduled, Build, or Delivered status though.
The spreadsheet needs some serious maintenance as it only shows 57 out of 86(?) MY22 orders being scheduled. Somebody should coordinate with John after each round of scheduling to get a list of those that were pulled and update the list. Then after 11/21 get a final list and purge the 99's.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The spreadsheet needs some serious maintenance as it only shows 57 out of 86(?) MY22 orders being scheduled. Somebody should coordinate with John after each round of scheduling to get a list of those that were pulled and update the list. Then after 11/21 get a final list and purge the 99's.
I thought you could no longer push and stay 99, you have to convert your order this go around. The 99s will become orders or go away. I was 63 yesterday and already I’m 74 after John had had 11 99s convert this morning. Yay.

Sponsored

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
John just called me, apparently they’re only allocated ONE REGULAR heritage, someone else already got the jump on it. Apparently the non limited models are still limited.

Time to rethink… ☹

Edit: in a later thread John says he was mistaken, thought I meant limited when on phone. Waiting to talk to him again to put in my order, will update again when confirmed.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought you could no longer push and stay 99, you have to convert your order this go around. The 99s will become orders or go away. I was 63 yesterday and already I’m 74 after John had had 11 99s convert this morning. Yay.
99's have until 11/21 to verify their order. After which they will be deleted. Which is why I suggested to get a list post 11/21 so the 99's can be purged. The spreadsheet is user maintained, not SAC maintained.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So it sounds like John has already called and verified the top 74 reservation holders with SAC. I may be much lower down the list than I expected!

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

John just called me, apparently they’re only allocated ONE REGULAR heritage, someone else already got the jump on it. Apparently the non limited models are still limited.

Time to rethink… ☹
That makes no sense... They are not limited. Theoretically everyone on the list could order a regular HE and depending on how many SAC gets allocated for the year, they would all be built.

@StephensAutoCenter what gives here?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That makes no sense... They are not limited. Theoretically everyone on the list could order a regular HE and depending on how many SAC gets allocated for the year, they would all be built.

@StephensAutoCenter what gives here?
True the regular HE isn't limited, but the MOD top that comes on it will be. I think there was info/rumor prior to the 23 order guide and B&P dropping that the MOD top was late availability. If that isn't true, someone update me please, but I thought that was the case. That alone will limit the number of regular HEs available.

edit: After looking at the order guide again, both Heritage Edition and Heritage Edition Limited are "*Late Availability". So that right there will limit how many get produced for MY2023.
Sponsored