BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You weren’t picking yours up on Friday were you?
Yeah, I believe we had a chat about our look-a-like broncos. I took the long scenic way back, I highly recommend telling your GPS/Nav to avoid highways on the way back home. Took me 8 hours instead of 5 but It was a much more enjoyable drive. Got almost half the break in done and most of the drive was under 65.

I brought back a bunch of WV with me on the windshield. I know what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow afternoon.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230507_030643125_iOS

When I got home I discovered the source for the "back window sounds open" that I thought was just the soft-top. I did have the top down most of the day and thought maybe it was just the wind blew the windows out of the groove or something but I looked at the photo I took before I left this morning and the rear windows were wavy/saggy then so I'm assuming it was that way when I picked it up (or it happened when we opened the soft top during inspection - I see some threads about that happening). No big deal, I just popped it back on and I'll keep an eye on it. The driver side didn't look like this any of the times I stopped, but that was before driving at 70mph with the top down.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230507_014603762_iOS
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230507_014613265_iOS

Last edited:

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, fellas... yesterday was the day for me as well! We made the 4.5hr trek up to SAC and brought home our Big Bend!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230506_120231

I echo everything everyone else has said about the team at SAC. Such an easy, casual, pleasant buying experience.

I didn't have time to look at specific VINs, but I did walk the lot and snap a bunch of pictures of all the other Broncos there. Feel free to browse through here if you're still looking for your own:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RMV4EXsGyetHMHQd9

Also, I never got a call from Joe. I got antsy and called him myself on Friday. He didn't seem bothered at all. More of a, "Oh yeah, yours is ready. When are you coming to get it?" type reaction. So any of you who are still waiting, I'd recommend reaching out if you haven't already.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, fellas... yesterday was the day for me as well! We made the 4.5hr trek up to SAC and brought home our Big Bend!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230506_120231

I echo everything everyone else has said about the team at SAC. Such an easy, casual, pleasant buying experience.

I didn't have time to look at specific VINs, but I did walk the lot and snap a bunch of pictures of all the other Broncos there. Feel free to browse through here if you're still looking for your own:

Also, I never got a call from Joe. I got antsy and called him myself on Friday. He didn't seem bothered at all. More of a, "Oh yeah, yours is ready. When are you coming to get it?" type reaction. So any of you who are still waiting, I'd recommend reaching out if you haven't already.
Thanks for the photos! I have yet to see mine and after almost 3 years I found it allllll the way at the very end of the photos. Started to get worried haha but there it is. An *actual* thing that *actually* exists.

Its been there over a week and I havent heard from them yet so I guess should reach out Monday? Definitely don't want to be that guy and bother them haha but it sounds like it wasnt a big deal.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else waiting for a cactus grey badlands with mod bumper? That would be pretty sweet if that was mine. 🤞

Sponsored

Glenjafett

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have made my day, I'm pretty sure pic 2 is my SAS Badlands Hardtop Mod Oxford 4D. I'm giddy right now. If our paths ever cross I'll buy you a beer or 3.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Bronco

You're the best!!

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We did it! Picked it up on Saturday. The folks at SAC are as good as described. Joe and Jeremy make it easy and John came in on his day off, I believe to fix the internet (went down right after they opened at like 9:15). Even with the internet falling apart for 40 minutes, we were out and on the road at 11:00. SUPER EASY and the lot is chalk full of Broncos. The most beautiful thing.

Got to update the Avi for my account now that the pups have officially gotten to claim their space in the back.

Thank you John, Jeremy, Joe and everyone at SAC! @StephensAutoCenter

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made it home to Tennessee with my Bronco. Almost a three year wait but worth it. The 300 mile trip was great. I would have preferred not to have a chip in the windshield at 233 miles but, I know they are prone to happen with Broncos and Jeeps. Have an appointment with Safelite in the morning. The guys at Stephens was great to deal with. I hope you boys enjoyed the BBQ

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3936

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3942

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3941

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3947

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made it home to Tennessee with my Bronco. Almost a three year wait but worth it. The 300 mile trip was great. I would have preferred not to have a chip in the windshield at 233 miles but, I know they are prone to happen with Broncos and Jeeps. Have an appointment with Safelite in the morning. The guys at Stephens was great to deal with. I hope you boys enjoyed the BBQ
Looks great, except the chip of course! I was tossed up between white and Velocity blue for my 2 door Badlands. love both!

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally seeing an end to the jouney! Headed there first thing Thursday AM to pick up the rig. I was a lucky one and Jeremy pulled up all the price protection info right away...got everything up front. With the SAC 'deal' as well I'm very happy with how it turned out. Looking forward to driving it home soon!

I'll have a long drive Thursday so I'll want to get on the road after picking it up as soon as I can, but I will try to snag some photos if anyone is still waiting to find/see theirs. Probably wont be as robust as the awesome gallery @long_road shared though :)

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3947

Hate to hear about getting a chip in the windshield, seems like they're prone to such. Thanks for the BBQ! It was great!

/john

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just arrived home with the green beast and going through the SWAG courtesy of SAC.

had a blast rowing the gears on the 400 mile trip home.

anyone know what this mystery item is?

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection tempImageyiGWXr

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs