Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No assembly line pic for me, instead i got an email:
"We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn’t hold still for a photo"
(n)

Oh well, I'm heading up to Danville to pick up tomorrow, so i can take my own pic!
Got the same email. Oh well, I got my Bronco and that’s all that matters
Sponsored

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also opted to have mine transported up to me. Mine left SAC on 5/5. It arrived to me on 5/6.
Im waiting for the paperwork to register and title it to arrive via mail.
Dealing with John, Joe , Jeremy, and the SAC Service Dept was smooth and straightforward.
Hoping to receive the necessary documents to register and title it soon.
I have changed out the Gray Mic Hardtop for a Best Top Slant Back Twill Trektop.
I also added Mabett Mud Flaps and a short brush bar.
Very pleased so far…

010FD127-3BDD-432A-87CE-8EE03B1EA2DE.jpeg
I like the short bar!

What brand / Part # is that?

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody flown into Yeager lately? What's the Uber situation from the airport to SAC like?

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the short bar!

What brand / Part # is that?
I got mine on Amazon from Mabett.
Search for Mabett Bull Bar.

Mabett Bull Bar Black Powder Coated for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 2/4-Door Front Bumper Grille Guard

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe SAC will pick you up?
It seems SAC has been mentioning that Uber is an option from the airport. I presume because they are so busy and *might* not have the time or staff to pick someone up in every circumstance.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I got the email from SAC saying we will let you know when to come pick your Bronco up. I have yet to get a follow up email even though Ford says it’s been there over a week.
How long have you guys had to wait from the time it gets to SAC to the time you get an email to come get it. Also, are they letting you know via email what the final price is.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I got the email from SAC saying we will let you know when to come pick your Bronco up. I have yet to get a follow up email even though Ford says it’s been there over a week.
How long have you guys had to wait from the time it gets to SAC to the time you get an email to come get it. Also, are they letting you know via email what the final price is.
Mine was delivered April 23rd according to Ford. I'm still waiting on my call.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, mine continues to sit at the plant. Built 1 month ago and counting. No help from Ford marketing, just that it’s still in “pending update” status. I’ve been calling twice a week and not getting anywhere. Lots of attempts to redirect me to Stephens, and now the very helpful insight that my private offer certificate will expire in early July.

The inability to offer me -any- information after it’s been built has been the most frustrating part of the past 3 years.

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, mine continues to sit at the plant. Built 1 month ago and counting. No help from Ford marketing, just that it’s still in “pending update” status. I’ve been calling twice a week and not getting anywhere. Lots of attempts to redirect me to Stephens, and now the very helpful insight that my private offer certificate will expire in early July.

The inability to offer me -any- information after it’s been built has been the most frustrating part of the past 3 years.
Same Here! No help from Ford at all !! Jeremy did respond that he shows Zero Exceptions with my Bronco Order at the plant..........Then where is it?
These issues on our orders need bumped up the Chain for a "Real Solution."

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody flown into Yeager lately? What's the Uber situation from the airport to SAC like?
I got a Lyft from Yaeger to SAC when I picked mine up a bit over a week ago, Driver had a Tesla Model X which was unexpected, but it was maybe a 15 minute wait for pickup and cost me about $52 after tip.

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a Lyft from Yaeger to SAC when I picked mine up a bit over a week ago, Driver had a Tesla Model X which was unexpected, but it was maybe a 15 minute wait for pickup and cost me about $52 after tip.
Good to know! I've never tried Uber or Lyft for anything more than a quick 15 minute trip around (tourist) cities so wasn't sure what my options would be in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI if you're flying in - check both Uber and Lyft. When I arrived, Uber wanted something like $110, whereas Lyft was $40.

Ironically when my Lyft driver picked me up, Uber notified me that the rates just went down in the area... to basically what I paid for Lyft.
Sponsored