Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be an excellent way for Ford to lose a lot of sales, not sending the Broncos to where the reservations are. I for one can tell you that if Ford starts playing games like that, they can deliver mine to the moon.
Good point. It's just my 2006 Toyota 4Runner needs some maintenance that honestly isn't worth doing at this point because the vehcile is only worth $3,000 to $5,000 at most with the miles I have on it.

It runs great but at this point, I don't even want to put new tires or brakes on it.

And those items couldn't wait until 2022. It doesn't make financial sense to put more money into this thing so I'm just nervous.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. It's just my 2006 Toyota 4Runner needs some maintenance that honestly isn't worth doing at this point because the vehcile is only worth $3,000 to $5,000 at most with the miles I have on it.

It runs great but at this point, I don't even want to put new tires or brakes on it.

And those items couldn't wait until 2022. It doesn't make financial sense to put more money into this thing so I'm just nervous.
Understand totally, hang in there, don’t believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made the switch. Gave local dealers a chance to at least do invoice. I waited a week and none of them got back to me.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made the switch. Gave local dealers a chance to at least do invoice. I waited a week and none of them got back to me.
This is where I'm at now. I've been talking with my local dealer but we haven't discussed price since the X-plan veto, so I've just sent him an email talking about Invoice so we will see what he comes back with. Otherwise, I'll be taking a road trip to West Virginia next summer.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the most scenic, non-highway, non-tollroad route north from Stephen's to Pittsburgh? I've gotta drive this 2 Sasquatched Badlands all the way back to the finger lakes and I don't know the back roads of WV. I will be flying down from Syracuse so no chance to form an opinion on the way down. I know the back routes in PA.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers in my area get angry/short when I bring up pricing. They are firm on MSRP despite my company/family buying multiple vehicles from them and having a fleet account. Looking forward to my trip to @StephensAutoCenter

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers in my area get angry/short when I bring up pricing. They are firm on MSRP despite my company/family buying multiple vehicles from them and having a fleet account. Looking forward to my trip to @StephensAutoCenter
Their loss, your gain. We could probably organize Bronco convoys out of WV.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made the switch to Stephens. Looking forward to doing business with John and his team. The road trip is going to be awesome. A couple of years ago I picked up my 718 Cayman S in Chicago and did the drive back down to Atlanta. It was a great way to learn the car and enjoy some fun roads along the way. I may need to take more time on this trip to do some exploring! Can't wait!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is the most scenic, non-highway, non-tollroad route north from Stephen's to Pittsburgh? I've gotta drive this 2 Sasquatched Badlands all the way back to the finger lakes and I don't know the back roads of WV. I will be flying down from Syracuse so no chance to form an opinion on the way down. I know the back routes in PA.

Well, long or short? Neither I would call "Short". The shortest scenic route is up Rt 2 on the western edge and the route yourself around from Moundsville.

There's a much more scenic route, part of which will be detailed later on our "waterfall" tour map, through the central or eastern part of the State, but it will run you several hours longer than the short scenic route.

/john

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any confirmation or updates on dealer installed options ordered from factory with original bronco purchase?

are they going to be msrp? Invoice price? Or they’ll be marked up?
Will you charge additional fees to install them?

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 8B4C0274-430A-4606-BC95-530E2A91DC7A

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any confirmation or updates on dealer installed options ordered from factory with original bronco purchase?

are they going to be msrp? Invoice price? Or they’ll be marked up?
Will you charge additional fees to install them?

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 8B4C0274-430A-4606-BC95-530E2A91DC7A

If it's available on the invoice from the factory (through the order), we will not be marking up the items and will be contained in the -$1000 under invoice deal.

/john

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's available on the invoice from the factory (through the order), we will not be marking up the items and will be contained in the -$1000 under invoice deal.

/john
Thank you
Do you know yet if there will be any additional fees for install if they don’t do it at factory?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you
Do you know yet if there will be any additional fees for install if they don’t do it at factory?

It was told to me, the invoice will include the installation fees. So yes, there will be installation fees and the fee will be on the original factory invoice.

/john

baddb

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru / Ford P/U
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok looks like lots of you are doing this. I reserved on day 2 but I am VERY worried if I switch to Stephens I will wait a lot longer as Ford will need to ship to many dealers. Also I will be way down on Stephens list. What should I do as I would love a road trip!

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok looks like lots of you are doing this. I reserved on day 2 but I am VERY worried if I switch to Stephens I will wait a lot longer as Ford will need to ship to many dealers. Also I will be way down on Stephens list. What should I do as I would love a road trip!
I don't think it is going to matter "where you are on Stephen's list". What will matter is your reservation number. I'd say do it if you are unhappy with your dealer. These people are super nice, super responsive and actually know something about the vehicle they are selling. That is something that the dealer less than a mile from my office didn't have going for them - so I switched.
Sponsored