Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same bout. 4dr badlands Mic tow Lux Sas. All new hard tops will go to what was built first and in that order so customers who already have them will get them in the order built. Then the “dirt mountain” Broncos will get them in the order built. And then everything currently scheduled but unbuilt will get them in the order scheduled for build.

If you have a VIN with MIC top yours will get built in MY21. No other MIC top orders will be built in MY21.

All unscheduled FE will be built in MY21 and these will be the only MIC orders scheduled for the rest of MY21. These will not have priority on tops over any scheduled VIN they just have a guarantee they’ll be built in MY21.

So the only MIC that will be built is what’s currently scheduled and FEs. Anything else that gets scheduled for MY21 will be soft top only sans FE.

I hope that answers your question. I haven’t received a new build date yet from Ford, but mine was scheduled for the 30th as well. The last my dealer told me is its moved to build week of SEP 20th. Check with your dealer they can give you an update on build schedule.
I don't know about the FEs not having priority.

My original build date was 7/19 (got my VIN in May). I was pushed back to 8/16 and a group of FEs were production scheduled and built the first couple of weeks of August in front of me (even though I was on the production schedule before them).

I think they will ABSOLUTLEY build the FEs first when the start production on MIC Broncos again.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if still possible (they released an email about no more changes) but I was able to change my order to a soft top on Aug 13th. I have had a vin since April. My Bronco in in production right now with build date of 9/2. Just throwing the info out there if anyone was wishing they could swap to a soft top.
How exactly were you able to switch to a soft top after already having a vin?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a vin, an a 2dr AMB base and have no choice but to ride this out. 4 Dr isn't even an option!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to some you can make changes with w vin before you get the wrongdoer sticker/blend date....

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was able to make the change in the Ford Order system. We tried it thinking it wouldn't work but it did it appears. I now have a window sticker available and am in production.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link maybe?
Look it up yourself. I've already done the leg work I'm not going to do it again. Read my original post the answer you seek is there. if you want the source use the same one I did. Don't be lazy be resourceful.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the same camp as y'all as I have had a VIN since April. I hate being pessimistic but the way this launch has gone, I just don't see the new top making the October time frame Ford mentioned. Time will tell I suppose.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look it up yourself. I've already done the leg work I'm not going to do it again. Read my original post the answer you seek is there. if you want the source use the same one I did. Don't be lazy be resourceful.
You misunderstood the reason for my question. I already knew the answer.

Ford never said we are not making anymore hard tops after the FEs and what’s already scheduled. What they said was, if your hard top isn’t scheduled yet then you’re getting a MY22. That’s not the same thing as what you said, because Ford can still make more hard tops and either pull those people into 21 or not.

I was actually trying to prevent lazy extrapolations, like what you did, by making you think about it but you just got flustered, apparently, instead of thinking about it.

Ford Bronco The Run Arounders (MIC, VIN, no date) 4CE34234-E950-461F-9B43-8810015646AF

Sponsored

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is me. I have a VIN, and was originally a July build date. Then, got pushed around a few times. Out to August 2nd, then the 16th, and then UP to the 9th. From there, radio silence.

No blend date, no window sticker, and no modules.

Emailed my dealer, and it looks like I've been moved out to 10/25 for a build.

On the plus side, I should be getting a car this year! I do wonder if there will actually be fewer NON 2021 First edition than first edition.

I'm lucky. I don't need the car right away. This will be my daily driver, as the other SUV/trucks I have are all for towing. It'll be nice to have something a bit smaller when I need to drive around, but will actually be comfortable and capable driving around the property.

Last edited:

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say not likely given the number of holidays, etc. I'm going back to baby steps and just want to get to a real build date. Anything sooner than the end of February would be a win in my book but I've built up enough mental scar tissue from this to deal with longer.
Yes I would say the same thing based on speaking with my local dealer who has been very in tune with the Bronco rollout so far. I have a VIN and was told to look to October for updates and while I am almost guaranteed to receive a '21 model I might not receive it until early '22. Seems like this may be the case for a few of us depending on how fast the new MIC tops rollout.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You misunderstood the reason for my question. I already knew the answer.

Ford never said we are not making anymore hard tops after the FEs and what’s already scheduled. What they said was, if your hard top isn’t scheduled yet then you’re getting a MY22. That’s not the same thing as what you said, because Ford can still make more hard tops and either pull those people into 21 or not.

I was actually trying to prevent lazy extrapolations, like what you did, by making you think about it but you just got flustered, apparently, instead of thinking about it.

Ford Bronco The Run Arounders (MIC, VIN, no date) 4CE34234-E950-461F-9B43-8810015646AF
I said exactly what that says. No more other than FE will be scheduled for MY21. Yes Ford can pull if they want but what they have said to this point is if you’re not scheduled and not an FE and have a hard top you’re a MY22.

It’s speculation to say anything other than the facts right now.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know about the FEs not having priority.

My original build date was 7/19 (got my VIN in May). I was pushed back to 8/16 and a group of FEs were production scheduled and built the first couple of weeks of August in front of me (even though I was on the production schedule before them).

I think they will ABSOLUTLEY build the FEs first when the start production on MIC Broncos again.
Ford hasn’t stated FEs will have priority. The only thing they have said is they will get built MY21

rsmag9

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I have a first day reservation and ordered a 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch. My original build week was August 23rd but obviously that didn't happen. I have access to Ford's internal tracking system, and it's crazy to see all the build date moves, etc. I'm currently sitting with a 9/20 build week but I fully expect that to change again as it gets closer.
Sponsored