Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my question.

If you made a reservation on day two and you selected a Badlands and another person reserved a different model on day one then later changed to a Badlands. Do I get pushed back on my Badlands build because the other person changed their reservation?

I reserved day two and selected what I wanted. I did not change anything. The other person changed their selection.

I feel that it's kind of cheating to get in line for dessert when you were in line for a sandwich before. I do think my spot will be pushed back by any person who changed their mind for a Badlands and reserved a spot before me even though it was for a different model.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's my question.

If you made a reservation on day two and you selected a Badlands and another person reserved a different model on day one then later changed to a Badlands. Do I get pushed back on my Badlands build because the other person changed their reservation?

I reserved day two and selected what I wanted. I did not change anything. The other person changed their selection.

I feel that it's kind of cheating to get in line for dessert when you were in line for a sandwich before. I do think my spot will be pushed back by any person who changed their mind for a Badlands and reserved a spot before me even though it was for a different model.
You are making the analogy that you are making a choice at a buffet line. But you fail to realize that everyone is in line for a sandwich and that is all that is served. The choice is what type of sandwich. But if the guy in front of you has trouble deciding between Tuna/Chicken Salad, it doesn't give you the right to jump in front of him because you are hot on the ham.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are making the analogy that you are making a choice at a buffet line. But you fail to realize that everyone is in line for a sandwich and that is all that is served. The choice is what type of sandwich. But if the guy in front of you has trouble deciding between Tuna/Chicken Salad, it doesn't give you the right to jump in front of him because you are hot on the ham.
I do see your point and I agree with what you said. I also believe there are two lines in this buffet. One for the reservation date and the other line for which model is reserved.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do see your point and I agree with what you said. I also believe there are two lines in this buffet. One for the reservation date and the other line for which model is reserved.
And then you also realize that the dealer that holds your reservation also determines when you'll get to eat.

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And then you also realize that the dealer that holds your reservation also determines when you'll get to eat.
Yes I do. There are many lines. :) That is why I reserved my Badlands with one of the top three high volume sales dealers in my area.

I received a letter from them yesterday providing me with instructions on what to expect and when I should be contacted to order my bronco. They have sent out bronco magnets to early reservation holders and they make sure all you have a direct contact with them

Please remember that this is the stupid questions thread and the question I asked is not one I would normally put out there. I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts. I do appreciate your feedback and insight. It is what I wanted. Thank you.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If the Base steering wheel isn’t leather wrapped, what is it like? Old school plastic? Wrapped in vinyl or something else?
It will be a soft touch plastic. I’m assuming similar to my Escape. Has held up very well for 15 years. One of the reasons I prefer the base. Leather wheels I’ve had in the past did not hold up nearly as well.

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. Yet another reason that the Base is a very good deal.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's my question.

So you think the many reservations holders who looked at what was being offered and thought this will work and then reserved should not be able to change said reservation because they might bump you?
That kind of ridiculous.
Things have changed so much over the past 4 months with pricing, options and interiors that makes it nearly impossible for a buyer to make a ideal choice 4
Months ago and keep said choice...

Thank God you aren’t making those decisions at corporate..

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you think the many reservations holders who looked at what was being offered and thought this will work and then reserved should not be able to change said reservation because they might bump you?
That kind of ridiculous.
Things have changed so much over the past 4 months with pricing, options and interiors that makes it nearly impossible for a buyer to make a ideal choice 4
Months ago and keep said choice...

Thank God you aren’t making those decisions at corporate..
I did not say they should not bump me or that someone should not be able to change their reservation. I was just curious if anyone had any clue about it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
So when I'm doing a power slid in a frozen parking lot how do I get around the e locker kicking out at 20 mph

Deleted member 14617

So, I did search for this but didn't find anything. Not to say it's not been mentioned, just that I didn't find it.

How do you buy a car in one state and drive it to another? Specifically, Oregon to Idaho? I think I can insure it if I get the VIN, but what about a plate? You can't register a vehicle in Idaho without a plate. I'm thinking maybe you just drive it home?

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever you want. They likely will go in the back somehow, someway, just not as nicely as the four door.
They are too long to fit in the back. With my Wranglers, I had hangers mounted on the wall of my garage that would hold the doors.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are too long to fit in the back. With my Wranglers, I had hangers mounted on the wall of my garage that would hold the doors.
I said they won't fit in nicely. It hasn't been proven but I imagine they'll fit with one or two seats down. They may even fit vertically in the back without the seats down. That might be a stretch though.

Just throwing options out there. They will be easier to store (though harder to hang) without window frames.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I said they won't fit in nicely. It hasn't been proven but I imagine they'll fit with one or two seats down. They may even fit vertically in the back without the seats down. That might be a stretch though.

Just throwing options out there. They will be easier to store (though harder to hang) without window frames.
What I had were metal pieces with the same holes that were on the Jeep. The pins on the doors would slide into the just like on the vehicle.
Ford Bronco The stupid questions thread 1605899282064
Sponsored