Thinking About Ordering a 2 Door? - Watch this video!

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
This is the only video I've seen of someone getting in and out of the backseat of a 2 door Bronco.

WARNING: This video contains images that may increase the difficulty of choosing your future Bronco.

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

I personally will never be in the backseat so I don't care. If I have a passenger back there they better be grateful for what they get or they can find another ride.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
For a 6'3" bubba, I thought he got in and out with relative ease.

I don't understand this, why can't you put two doors in the back... do they mean without folding down a back seat??
Same question. Build and Price at Ford.ca allows the option of adding roof and door panel bags for rear storage. Is it that the doors on the two door are longer than they are on the four door models?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Clubs

Unpopular opinion: I don't think the 4 door looks as good, especially with <33 inch tires.
this is not an unpopular opinion.

Incognito

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Same question. Build and Price at Ford.ca allows the option of adding roof and door panel bags for rear storage. Is it that the doors on the two door are longer than they are on the four door models?
I find the door removal thing odd.

Have factory metal 1/2 doors on my Jeep and wanted to remove them 0 times out in the field.

The whole purpose of 1/2 doors is that you get the trail spotting ability of doorless and the highway ride of a convertible car.

If you need easily removed doors for the trail, get some classic military style canvas doors that fold up.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 93 Bronco, 13 F250 6.2L
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they are longer than the cargo area is wide.

JDisFlip

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sentra SR Turbo
This is the only video I've seen of someone getting in and out of the backseat of a 2 door Bronco.

WARNING: This video contains images that may increase the difficulty of choosing your future Bronco.

The passenger side gives more room to get to the back seat.

The drivers side is harder because of the steering wheel.

... all is fine cause I will mostly only have small humans going back there anyways:cool:(y).

Advertisement

Advertisement