Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the meltdown has already started.

Meltdown Thursday.jpg
Today is the warm up. Tomorrow? Tomorrow is showtime. 6G is going win the internet for the whole weekend. You’ve seen movies where a clock or watch stopped after a major disaster or event? Yea, that will be this place.
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
D
Don’t fee bad I’m 7/13 10:55pm reservation. I haven’t got mine.
Ditto! Not canceling or anything like that. But getting extremely frustrated with people with the exact build as mine, with way later time stamps already getting vin #'s.

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today is the warm up. Tomorrow? Tomorrow is showtime. 6G is going win the internet for the whole weekend. You’ve seen movies where a clock or watch stopped after a major disaster or event? Yea, that will be this place.
some will get the reference…

2EBA819E-DB65-47EE-9EB0-0071EC0018DD.gif

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer sent me the message he got. Apparently Ford is sending out an email to the dealers prior with an FAQ. Rumor is they are out of Mic tops and will be for a long time.
‘Rumor is’ pretty sure that’s not accurate that they’re out of MIC tops since MANY scheduled today had MIC.

Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I have a feeling the email will get tommorow will be this that we getting 22 and would that be a bad thing we prob won’t have it for the summer anyway and who the hell wants a brand new vehicle in the winter . Either way I’m a happy camper if I get a 21 or 22 prepare to get the lube ready those expecting to get a 21 I could be wrong but who knows at this point
People who don’t live in NJ. That’s who.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not referring to the ones that are scheduled. They are supposedly out of tops for those of us that aren’t scheduled.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
D

Ditto! Not canceling or anything like that. But getting extremely frustrated with people with the exact build as mine, with way later time stamps already getting vin #'s.
I was thinking the exact same thing I seen a lot of 4 door 2.7s with the MIC. I think Ford majorly screwed up by offering so many different trims. Jeep has the Sport, Sahara, and rubicon. Now they offer packages inside of those trims. Way to many variables with ford.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last week: Ford sucks, they don't communicate, they aren't going to tell us anything in May.

Today: Ford communicates a May announcement...17+ pages of complaining, conspiracy theories, and bullshit ensue.

Classic.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So help me, if one Bronco hits a lot to be sold to some random person who happens to stroll in before I get mine I’m going to be really pissed off.
Me being pissed won’t mean a damn thing of course. But dammit....
It appears that Ford is already scraping the bottom of the barrel to find buildable orders (December non-priority soft top orders), so it seems almost inevitable that there will be soft top Broncos flowing to dealer lots soon.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the exact same thing I seen a lot of 4 door 2.7s with the MIC. I think Ford majorly screwed up by offering so many different trims. Jeep has the Sport, Sahara, and rubicon. Now they offer packages inside of those trims. Way to many variables with ford.
Don't forget about the priority and dealer allocation factors involved with the same build and later reservation date. Honestly after looking though all the posts and threads earlier, I still haven't seen a build like mine with a build date. 10:27pm CST 7/13 reservation, 1/30 order date.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who would want their 2021 built in November though? Model year change over usually happens in July.
I don't care if it says 1999 on the title. Just build and ship it asap.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.