First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
My guess if they’re sending dealers a FAQ prior to our email is there will additional available options for those that are waiting or willing to wait even longer. New colors and/or possibly heritage edition. It’s going to be bad news followed by some, “but here’s some cool new options to play with on build and price while you wait!”
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rumor from Ford rep...ill know more next week.
If things are truly that F'd up, perhaps Ford has kicked Webasto to the curb - since they are in obvious breach. They have sufficient tops for the Broncos already scheduled, but there will be a 3-4 month delay for Ford to secure the equipment/staff to self-produce tops for MY22 forward.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a say 15000 or less. 7000ish FE 3000 priority the rest really really lucky people.
Next quarter gonna be ugly. No specifics yet but looks like more info coming throughout the day. Not sure details of 2pm announcement however looks like a couple folks already let the cat out of the bag. The “what now” details are of importance. There is the BIG issue and several other sub issues. Specifically, what happens to existing scheduled orders, if there will be any type of production delays, other options, compensation (FP points), allocation fufillment and more importantly, any other production/commodity issues between now and start of ‘22 model production.
My hopes were that the 2020 Explorer launch mega failure would have been the last one that bad. All I can think is, what’s next and how is this still happening in 2021?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I suspect if there is a general E Mail it will state more delays and more will be built in 2022 as 2022 model years. If there is a price increase I will be out, or possible change my order to a 2023 and change from Basequatch to Base, bare bones with manual 7 speed.- mainly for the MPG, which is starting to concern me.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Next quarter gonna be ugly. No specifics yet but looks like more info coming throughout the day. Not sure details of 2pm announcement however looks like a couple folks already let the cat out of the bag. The “what now” details are of importance. There is the BIG issue and several other sub issues. Specifically, what happens to existing scheduled orders, if there will be any type of production delays, other options, compensation (FP points), allocation fufillment and more importantly, any other production/commodity issues between now and start of ‘22 model production.
My hopes were that the 2020 Explorer launch mega failure would have been the last one that bad. All I can think is, what’s next and how is this still happening in 2021?
Thank you for the confirmation.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess if they’re sending dealers a FAQ prior to our email is there will additional available options for those that are waiting or willing to wait even longer. New colors and/or possibly heritage edition. It’s going to be bad news followed by some, “but here’s some cool new options to play with on build and price while you wait!”
Probably more customer handling and timelines.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the confirmation.
Of what? Just putting bits and pieces together like everyone else. Looks like a couple folks got dealer inside info. Assuming it has something to do with that. Details are what we need.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn. This really sucks. :( I really didn’t want a four door with soft top but it looks like Ford is leaving me no option. I guess I should sell my Ford stock today also.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s those dam lazy UAW workers fault.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn. This really sucks. :( I really didn’t want a four door with soft top but it looks like Ford is leaving me no option. I guess I should sell my Ford stock today also.
Yes dump it immediately.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If this ends up being about the hard tops I'll wait, screw a soft top.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.