VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've seen a lot of gloating on this thread from those that are laughing because they waited for a 22. I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. Ford isn't going to push us MY2021 people to the back of the 2022 line when we have early reservations.
They have "small man, big truck syndrome" 😂. Winning a pissing contest is all they care about
Sponsored

SillySpider

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dammit. I put my order in on 3/22 (reservation 3/21)... I didn't know about the 3/19 thing at the time. So a bit of bad luck on when I decided to get a Bronco. I'm not in as much of a hurry as many of you, but I really, really don't want to see the price go up. The only way I'll really be able to stomach that is if how much I get for my Recon goes up as well. I will say that I'd still like to be able to get my 2 door before 2022 though.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attempted to switch my order, but its been 12 days since my dealer reached out to me and my Ford Reservations still says its my original order.
Any Advice?
My guy is not very responsive and I leave messages at his dealership with no response.

September Reservation
I had this same issue with my dealer and making changes. I had called my sales rep 3 times and left voicemails, no call back. This was the only time I had contacted them since placing the order, so it wasn't like I was being annoying. I did an online chat with Ford support and blasted them. The next morning I had multiple calls from the Dealerships GM and Customer Service Manager. They made the changes immediately while I was on the phone. I would recommend either calling Ford support or doing the online chat like I did. I was very surprised at the speed of response after. Also, a word of caution... Check the email after the change with the build info. They actually messed up initially and put me into a Black Diamond instead of Badlands... They fixed it right away again though.

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100%. My father was a surgeon and he had a core group of about 8 close friends, 5 were doctors, 3 were tradespeople that had built their businesses. We had this same conversation 35 years ago. The illustrative fact which stuck with me then was of those 8 people, which 3 owned their own private planes......hint it wasn't the doctors...
Not sure how old you or your father are/were, but the money-making days for doctors ended in the mid-80s. Unless you are highly specialized and do elective stuff only, the money is not there anymore.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit. I put my order in on 3/22 (reservation 3/21)... I didn't know about the 3/19 thing at the time. So a bit of bad luck on when I decided to get a Bronco. I'm not in as much of a hurry as many of you, but I really, really don't want to see the price go up. The only way I'll really be able to stomach that is if how much I get for my Recon goes up as well. I will say that I'd still like to be able to get my 2 door before 2022 though.
In same boat as you.. 7/14 reservation.. missed the 3/19 date.. been previewed at least once that I know of.. but no vin yet... But, I can be patient... i've waited 25 years since my last one.... I can wait a little longer...

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't know about the 3/19 deadline either. 3/29 order so we will see if we fall into getting the email or just the ones before the 3/19. Fingers crossed

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This just posted in the Indiana forum

About the upcoming update from Ford at 2:00pm......

Ruxer customers. I am trying to put an email together to address the announcement this afternoon and how it may impact your orders. I don't know exactly what Ford is going to say or many specifics. Info I had last night has changed as of about 20 minutes ago and will likely change more over the next few hours. Anything I say now would be premature and likely not consistent with whatever Ford comes out with. You will probably know what we know at the same time.

My sales staff will contact you within the next few weeks should anything need to be modified with your order. Since the info is coming late today, we won't have a plan in place until we return from the holiday weekend. I would rather make sure all of our people are on the same page rather than have conversations based on assumptions.

I apologize on behalf of Ford Motor Company for how this roll-out has taken place. It's not what we are accustomed to, nor to the standards and expectations we strive to deliver. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we go forward.

Philip Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This just posted in the Indiana forum

About the upcoming update from Ford at 2:00pm......

Ruxer customers. I am trying to put an email together to address the announcement this afternoon and how it may impact your orders. I don't know exactly what Ford is going to say or many specifics. Info I had last night has changed as of about 20 minutes ago and will likely change more over the next few hours. Anything I say now would be premature and likely not consistent with whatever Ford comes out with. You will probably know what we know at the same time.

My sales staff will contact you within the next few weeks should anything need to be modified with your order. Since the info is coming late today, we won't have a plan in place until we return from the holiday weekend. I would rather make sure all of our people are on the same page rather than have conversations based on assumptions.

I apologize on behalf of Ford Motor Company for how this roll-out has taken place. It's not what we are accustomed to, nor to the standards and expectations we strive to deliver. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we go forward.

Philip Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
That's a lot of words to say nothing.

Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9