Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When yours comes in you going to flip it without markup? Pay it forward…
I'm not flipping anything. This is my Bronco. I never even ordered one hahahaha! I have a pre-order in, but I’ll cancel that so someone can get theirs sooner. Although, the thought may have crossed my mind once.
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Every other Ford dealers"
So last week I started a thread sharing a photo my cousin sent me. It was a just another Ford dealer charging ADM. anyways, that thread took off and the dealer started getting bad reviews on Yelp, Google, etc. My intention was to just to share an amusing photo of crazy ADM, not to flame individual dealers. Fast forward, turns out that dealer was/is Huntington Beach Ford. HBF’s General Manager Omar reached out to B6G when he caught wind of the post. He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.

As an olive branch for B6G members he offered to sell in stock Bronco’s off the lot for MSRP for a limited time. No B.S. I just bought one, I now own a 2022 Cyber Orange, fully loaded Wildtrak. No games, no hidden fees, nothing. Omar, and HBF are freaking awesome. Omar is good to his word, and a straight shooter. We met today and he is one heck of a nice guy as well. I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive. HBF is probably the only dealer in America that is selling in stock Bronco’s at MSRP. So please consider altering the negative comments regarding HBF.if you don’t want to wait on your Bronco, reach out quickly, and go pick up YOUR new Bronco!

so a huge shot out to Omar and Huntington Beach Ford. You guys seriously made my year. Thank you for my 40th birthday Bronco that arrived on my birthday weekend, and not my 42nd birthday as I was planning with my order. My girls freaked out when they saw it tonight, ear to ear smiles. Thank you for making my Bronco a reality.

539DAA03-889F-4C51-83E7-DC28413B81DB.jpeg

3B65C8C8-E655-4BC6-B576-0070913BDB77.jpeg

02C964D4-46C3-4220-92B3-B76BF4A4F5BC.jpeg
"Every other ford dealers"????
my dealership doesn't charge adm
Got a link to Omar "reaching out"?

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Every other Ford dealers"
"Every other ford dealers"????
my dealership doesn't charge adm
Got a link to Omar "reaching out"?
I’ve been looking for 6 months nation wide for an on-lot Bronco for sale with 0 ADM. I never found one. Not sure how to add a link to my last thread. I think you can click my name and find it, “cousin shared a photo 30k ADM.”

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, Omar is still gonna screw non B6G folks?
That's where I messed up when I asked them about their 2 door Wildtrak, didn't tell them I was a B6g member... I passed on their price and will continue to wait.

They're free to price them how they want but I'm not paying $90,000(could get me in the mid 70's) for a 2 door Wildtrak.

Deleted member 3063

As much as we all don’t like ADM, they aren’t ripping anyone off. As far as I know no one was forced to purchase a Bronco with mark-up. I’m about to sell my old truck tomorrow, I’m going to ask market value which is 30k for a 6 year old truck. I’m I ripping whoever buys it off? Also as far as I know HBF was not a dealer that was charging ADM to orders, nor did they screw order holder with surprise ADM at time of delivery.

I’m just trying to put it out in the world there is a dealer not charging ADM for ready today Bronco’s. If you still want to be cynical, fine.
Cynical hell. I asked a straight question that you dodged. So if you want to be evasive, fine.

"He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it."

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cynical hell. I asked a straight question that you dodged. So if you want to be evasive, fine.

"He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it."
i wasn’t trying to dodge a question. I have zero reason to. Go check out my last post that I have referenced multiple times for Omar’s answer for ADM. Or don’t, I honestly don’t care. Why are the 3000 other Ford dealers charging ADM for in stock vehicles.
Buy a bronco, don’t buy a bronco, whatever. I booked a flight Friday evening, and was on a plane 0600 on Saturday to pick up my Bronco that I didn’t order, and paid MSRP for. HBF did alright by me, and the other member that I was told is picking his up today 👍🏻

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats on becoming a bronco owner. “He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.” There are plenty of dealerships not charging ADM, mine didn’t and everyone that has received one from the dealership I used isn’t getting hit with one. This is nothing but greed, plain and simple. If everyone stopped purchasing from ADM dealerships, they would either stop doing it or go out of buisness due to no sales.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on becoming a bronco owner. “He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.” There are plenty of dealerships not charging ADM, mine didn’t and everyone that has received one from the dealership I used isn’t getting hit with one. This is nothing but greed, plain and simple. If everyone stopped purchasing from ADM dealerships, they would either stop doing it or go out of buisness due to no sales.
I’ve seriously been looking almost daily for 6 months nation wide for a Bronco for sale at MSRP. They don’t exist, or at least that I had found. One can order from dealers and get a bronco for MSRP 12-36months later. Are you talking about ordering, or walking up and buying off the lot?
Absolutely, if people stopped paying ADM, it would go away tomorrow. People should stop paying it. I wasn’t going to pay ADM, I was going to place my order and wait my 2 years like everyone else. Turns out I didn’t have to.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what was his explanation/excuse for ADM?
Is he going to reach out to those he ripped?
Should other companies refund their customers that they didn't give a 6G discount? Like sponsors who discount parts for use members?

How did he rip people off? He has a product and has a listed price. You buy it or you don't. Heck, I think the price of a candy bar is a rip out now, but look at my gut and you can see I buy them, lol. 2 years ago people where saying how paying MSRP was a rip off. Some gas stations charge more for gas from the same supplier.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seriously been looking almost daily for 6 months nation wide for a Bronco for sale at MSRP. They don’t exist, or at least that I had found. One can order from dealers and get a bronco for MSRP 12-36months later. Are you talking about ordering, or walking up and buying off the lot?
Absolutely, if people stopped paying ADM, it would go away tomorrow. People should stop paying it. I wasn’t going to pay ADM, I was going to place my order and wait my 2 years like everyone else. Turns out I didn’t have to.
I’m specifically talking about ordering and getting hit with surprise ADM at pickup. Walking up is different I guess but still used car salesman type shit IMO

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m specifically talking about ordering and getting hit with surprise ADM at pickup. Walking up is different I guess but still used car salesman type shit IMO
That’s slimy AF business. I dropped a pre-order from my local dealer because I had good suspicions they where going to add surprise ADM upon delivery. I had asked Omar this very question, he stated HBF does not, and has never done that. I have no reason not to believe him. Although I have not fully researched HBF’s ADM practices. I believe he is an upfront, straight shooting guy. He stated all of his on lot inventory had come from orders that people that had walked away from whatever reason. Divorce, financial problems, time from delivery to order etc.

believe it or not, up to you.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

congrats? I already washed the bugs off mine I got 2 weeks ago for -$1000 below invoice. It's amazing there are dealers that don't need to be threatened to do the right thing.
IMG_20220806_185943.jpg
Noce, did you walk up and buy that off the lot for 1k under MSRP, or did you order it and wait?

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford wasn’t such a dinosaur, they’d be selling direct to customers like Tesla.

nboocock

Outer Banks
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order is with HBF too. Went to pick mine up from HBF yesterday 8/6. But their seemed to be a misunderstanding on the signed and agreed to pricing at the time of my order (I also reconfirmed what I had in writing when I got my build date in April). They needed escalate to Ford. Not sure of the outcome yet, but Omar gave me some assurances that he would resolve the issue. I have no reason not to trust him and HBF at this point, but I do have a pit in my stomach until tomorrow when I hopefully get some resolution. I will give a detailed account of what happened tomorrow. Note, I did comment on the ADMs for instock broncos to one of the sales guys…they said no one is paying those prices. Perhaps it’s a way to keep them in stock for display purposes while only entertaining serious buyers.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order is with HBF too. Went to pick mine up from HBF yesterday 8/6. But their seemed to be a misunderstanding on the signed and agreed to pricing at the time of my order (I also reconfirmed what I had in writing when I got my build date in April). They needed escalate to Ford. Not sure of the outcome yet, but Omar gave me some assurances that he would resolve the issue. I have no reason not to trust him and HBF at this point, but I do have a pit in my stomach until tomorrow when I hopefully get some resolution. I will give a detailed account of what happened tomorrow. Note, I did comment on the ADMs for instock broncos to one of the sales guys…they said no one is paying those prices. Perhaps it’s a way to keep them in stock for display purposes while only entertaining serious buyers.
Well, I don’t know anything about that. My experience was stellar. Mention these threads.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.