Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now they've got me worried that they misjudged demand for the 2 door and I may end up having to wait longer because of it. Bummer.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmm, so Ford was NOT listening when they gave us the Mansquatch. They already planned it for a late release. All they did was tell us about it earlier than they originally planned.
So what else has Ford changed after “listening” to their customers?
Seriously, I can’t remember. If you know of any please reply. (y)

The only major changes I can think of really pisses me off. The decision to cancel X-Plan and to make the modular top a late release, just to speed up 2021 production........ smh

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if ford makes the 2.7L available with the 7MT, the take rate on the manual will probably increase.

there seems to be a contingent that must have the biggest engine with both PI and DI, since there's a potential issue with only have DI for the 2.3L

Sponsored

ess2thebee

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suspect that no MID Package will the 7M , is the real blocker.
Has anybody figured out WTF is the deal with this? If I can't get the 7M with the mid or higher, I'm cancelling my reservation and just forgoing my purchase of a Bronco, among other issues with the release.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved a Wildtrak, but no modular roof and forced sandstone dash has caused me to switch to a badlands. Sad because I wanted that Sport mode.
I'm with you, except I may drop down to Black Diamond which has sport mode. I can option it up to basically WT without Baja (which I was STOKED about using :() & still be under cost. Plus I'd get the steel bumpers, vinyl interior & washout floors.

Durty Tony

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT 5.0 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id be happy with a manual option for the 2.7L on the badlands trim. Still on the fence of going sas or not. I feel like 35s will fit without the $5k option, and I can go with a wheel and tire combo I actually want. Further guidance or clarification from ford on the overland build with the aftermarket wheels and tires would be nice so we know which way to go.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This forum makes up less than 4% of reservation holders.
Probably the largest organized group of reservation holders though, not like Ford can monitor the other 96% if they're not online complaining as much as we do.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The black, white and body color modular tops should be available in 2021 as a fulfillment option shipped to the dealer for those who had a Wildtrack, First Edition or body match color. I think owners are willing to wait to get the top they want, but to wait till 2022 to purchase is crazy thinking by Ford.
If that is done we will have to eat the cost of the soft top that comes with it. It looks like a nice soft top is about $1500. That would make the painted hard tops about $3500 give or take. I know Ford should have had the tops ready but I don't expect them to eat the cost of the tops. They should provide a "dual top" option in the build and price that can be picked to your desired color. Black, White, or body matched. BUT that is going to cost us around $5,000. You end up with a hard painted top and the original soft top that came with it that you wouldn't normally have purchased. I think the other dual option top included the MIC grey top at $3500 or so?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's see the squatch take rate after they increased the price. And if the cgi pics on B&P could load properly that would be great.
Where did they increase the price? It's pretty much exactly in line with the survey prices...

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went from obx reserve, to badlands, and settled on wildtrak. Shit might change to something else by order time. Who knows
Right, I was 100% on the Wildtrak, then they said no Shadow Black Roof, then they showed the interior, then they wouldnt let you equip a roof rack. I started building a Badlands and OB with everything I wanted. Couldn't handle the Navy Pier on the OB so settled on the Badlands. Then the pictures of the red WIldtrak show up and I see the actual real interior though a window, and I'm like "That ain't half bad"... So now I think I'm back to a WIldtrak. Now lets hope I can settle the "Discussion" my wife and I've had between Velocity Blue and Area 51 lol.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give us the Badlands with the Roast and Onyx interior in leather or marine vinyl. I would even take Roast in cloth on the Badlands, but would be my 3rd pick.
Sponsored