Sponsored

Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm running long tube headers, no cats and a Corsa exhaust on my 5th Gen Camaro SS. She's a bit on the loud side lol. I'll miss the way kiddos still get excited and car guys give the nod when she rolls by.
Why do you think that will go away with the Bronco?
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will miss the decent tow rating and a truck bed. I'm hoping I won't miss the reliability, but that remains to be seen.

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will miss having no car payment, but definitely planning on restoring that functionality ASAP.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to sell it privately, but that point is moot. This has been hands down the best little car I've ever owned. I had never owned a Honda before I met my wife, but since then we've had a Civic, her current 2013 Pilot with 173,000 on it that has only needed the recommended maintenance and a set of rear shocks, and my 2018 Accord sport 2.0T. They have all been fantastically sound automobiles, to my pleasant surprise. Honda knocked the design on this latest rendition of the Accord out of the park, IMO. And the little 2.0T is a super fun little power train when put into sport mode, and still sips the petrol. Wish I could justify keeping it, but no need for 3 cars, and the wife refuses to part with her Pilot. 🤷‍♂️

20190529_235121.jpg

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to sell it privately, but that point is moot. This has been hands down the best little car I've ever owned. I had never owned a Honda before I met my wife, but since then we've had a Civic, her current 2013 Pilot with 173,000 on it that has only needed the recommended maintenance and a set of rear shocks, and my 2018 Accord sport 2.0T. They have all been fantastically sound automobiles, to my pleasant surprise. Honda knocked the design on this latest rendition of the Accord out of the park, IMO. And the little 2.0T is a super fun little power train when put into sport mode, and still sips the petrol. Wish I could justify keeping it, but no need for 3 cars, and the wife refuses to part with her Pilot. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride? 20190529_235121
@Fedexman1978, I had an 08 Pilot. Loved it. Did all of the required maintenance—normal wear stuff. We had it for eight years and 180,000 miles when the engine blew☹. Maybe hold onto the Accord😜.

Sponsored
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my ‘13 Accord has a huge amount of back row legroom, huge gas tank range, and I’ll miss the automatic transmission.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Fedexman1978, I had an 08 Pilot. Loved it. Did all of the required maintenance—normal wear stuff. We had it for eight years and 180,000 miles when the engine blew☹. Maybe hold onto the Accord😜.
You shut your filthy mouth! 🤣 Thanks for the heads up! I'll show this to my wife and beg her to punt the Pilot and keep my ride.....not sure why I typed that. Lord knows that woman doesn't listen to me.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lack of V8 sound? That's what usually gets the kids excited. That and the whole Transformer connection. Yes, Bumblebee was yellow but I've still had kids ask if my orange one was an Autobot. The Bronco will probably get some thumbs up but it'll be for its looks. Not the way it sounds.

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You shut your filthy mouth! 🤣 Thanks for the heads up! I'll show this to my wife and beg her to punt the Pilot and keep my ride.....not sure why I typed that. Lord knows that woman doesn't listen to me.
@Fedexman1978, I'm not gonna lie; it was the wife’s car, and she does drive fast. Honestly, though, we did have quite a few trips to Florida, so a lot of highway miles.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Selling the F150 and Excursion... don’t think I’ll really miss anything... I believe I’ll be too excited to have the Bronco.

Sponsored

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to miss the truck bed for sure. This guy has been reliable and fun to drive, but the bronco is my dream machine, so this one goes out to pasture.

Truck.jpg

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

38 MPG on my Ford Fusion Hybrid

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2015 Audi A6 TDI:
I'll miss luxury and MPGs. And will have to get use to using gasoline again.

Ford Bronco Trade in crew: What will you miss most from your current ride? IMG_1474
TDIs are the absolute best. I'm on my second TDI Jetta Sportwagen and my daughter has an A3 TDI. I will drive that car forever. Waiting for the post-fix warranty to expire so I can ditch the DPF.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adaptive Cruise Control. Garage door opener built in to rear view mirror. 38.5 gallon fuel tank.
Sponsored