JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KBB price on a trade for my 2017 Hyundai Tucson just went up 3K and private sale even more woohoo .
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$9200 from Carmax and $8800 from Carvana on my ‘11 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It has gone up.

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just sold my 2017 GTI to Vroom this week, sold for more than purchase price before fees and taxes three years ago.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So used car prices are increasing faster than new? That's amazing! So in effect, you are selling high and buying low? If new car prices are increasing at the same or similar rate then you are making money on a sale that will just be eaten by your next move.... Usually, you have to decouple one move from the next.... Like, sell high.... stash money.... Wait for the market correction... Buyback in low.... Buying and selling in the same market for something like routine transportation is likely net zero...

jevus2006

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Libre DL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So used car prices are increasing faster than new? That's amazing! So in effect, you are selling high and buying low? If new car prices are increasing at the same or similar rate then you are making money on a sale that will just be eaten by your next move.... Usually, you have to decouple one move from the next.... Like, sell high.... stash money.... Wait for the market correction... Buyback in low.... Buying and selling in the same market for something like routine transportation is likely net zero...
Unless your still working from WFH and your main mode to get to work was to bike. But man, these delays need to stop.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well KBB was $5k less than Carvana. Not surprising since these are dealers trying to make a buck. Carvana it is!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

made a point today to drive past the dealers in my town, they actually had full lots. I didn't stop in to see if it's new or used stuff, but they were pretty packed, Porsche, Land Rover, Ford, VW you can't see from the road. Ford seemed to have a lot of new trucks, some newer used cars of different brands out front, where the Bronco Sport and Mach-E where last time I looked. Could not see what the super car store had in McLarens and Lambos and what not, but they always have stock anyways.
Odd, I expected half empty lots. Same in the next town over, happened to drive by a couple dealers, all full lots. Maybe people here just aren't buying because their mortgage or rent is already bleeding the dry and most tech companies are work from home?

Good luck selling your used cars and making $ towards your Bronco!

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tried Vroom or Carvana?

I am not sure about the customer experience.
Their numbers are very favorable for My Mustang.
I started with Vroom, got the best offer by $4K. I was suppose to sign my title and then mail to them, then they come get my car. After they have my title, they mail me a check two or three days later. I did not like that idea at all. I did not do it. I started with Carvana. Seems better, the come to you house or you can drop it off and the give you a check on the spot. I like that better.k but $4K less. Have not done ir yet.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm planning to do that too! Sell private party. I have a 2019 Ranger Lariat and I paid $36k and plan to sell for $40k. Not a bad money maker haha. Heres what my rig looks like right now

Ranger.jpg
Man, what a beautiful truck. Nice! So what don't you like about it that you need to get a bronco instead? yah I get it, its the Bronco! but like I keep on telling myself... If the bronco doesn't pan out for me a Ranger tremor is a plan B. I've seen a tremor on the lot and I have to admit that I'm antsy and am getting tempted to test drive a tremor. I won't though because I'm afraid I'll leave the lot with it. I'm staying true and holding out for the Bronco of course. But yah, your truck is pretty bad ass! Probably will be sad to see it go am I right?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco trade in values exploding 25A3D4C5-63C9-447C-AD60-F6D7709BCC0C

i was just having this discussion last night with my friends. Mine was going down a little bit and then a little up and then this month the value exploded

Sponsored

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

everyone been following whats going on with used car value's with this chip shortage? my f150 platinum I plan on trading in for my bronco blue book has gone up $8,000 in trade in value just in the last 6 months alone. nice bonus there hope it holds thru mid summer.

Sweet!!!!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, what a beautiful truck. Nice! So what don't you like about it that you need to get a bronco instead? yah I get it, its the Bronco! but like I keep on telling myself... If the bronco doesn't pan out for me a Ranger tremor is a plan B. I've seen a tremor on the lot and I have to admit that I'm antsy and am getting tempted to test drive a tremor. I won't though because I'm afraid I'll leave the lot with it. I'm staying true and holding out for the Bronco of course. But yah, your truck is pretty bad ass! Probably will be sad to see it go am I right?
Yeah for sure it will be sad to let the truck go. To be honest its because its the bronco for the most part and I've always wanted a vehicle that could be more capable of doing off-roading. I've came close to buying a Jeep at one time but couldn't afford it and then a year or so later here comes the Bronco. I bought the ranger because my other care I had was basically toast and figured if I'm going to buy then I will get a mid size truck and that was in 2019 when the ranger got released. I wouldn't of bought the ranger if I knew about the Bronco coming out but hey it is what it is. I will get top dollar for it and get all my money back I paid for it and even more.

Those Ranger Tremor packages are freaking dope too! Saw one on the lot of my local dealer in cactus gray and it looked really good with the red accents and bigger tires and lift. If I were not getting a bronco I would go for a Ranger or possibly a Raptor. The new f150's are super nice too

LacyinTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Lacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously considering selling my 2018 Raptor. Private party value is almost what I paid for it three years ago according to KBB. I might just stick a sign in the window, ask way too much, and see what happens.

My luck, if I wait to trade it, the chip shortage will be over, the new Raptors will be out and my dealer will be like..."Nah! Thanks tho."

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just offered over $50,000 CDN by a Jeep dealership for my 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. This is compared to what Ford initially offered of $43,000 a month or so ago. Unreal...

My issue now is: When will my Bronco be built? If I wait to trade it in, the value with more than likely decrease. However, if I still have a good chance of getting my Bronco this year, it's likely worth me selling for that price. Such a tough decision...

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I checked what my 2017 KIA AWD Sportage would bring and I figured about 16,500 with the mileage but on Edmunds it was 21,500 and Carvana sent me an offer once I entered my information.
Sponsored