Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, that’s hwy robbery right there! How is that even legal cause that’s just corrupt?

Not sure what the tax situation is in Virginia, but here in California I pay 10.25% sales tax plus about $600 in registration fees for a new car. I do not get any tax credit at trade in. If I bought my Bronco at MSRP (without financing) and sold it 6 months later for MSRP, I would be looking at a ~$6k hit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

People are still paying mark ups?
What I have seen here in Eastern Virginia is MSRP on retail orders but dealers are asking and getting $2500-$10,000 ADM on stock orders depending on the dealer. I found a Wildtrak that checked all the boxes back in February but the dealer wouldn’t come off $6k ADM. Fed me some BS line that he could transfer it to another dealer and get that much for it. My long time dealer said he routinely get $2500ADM on Broncos on the lot. I’m sure all that will change as supply increases.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a whim the other day, aka I was bored, I went looking to see if I could find a HPR 2dr 7mt new/used on Carfax and Autotrader and couldn’t believe the prices for used were more than what I’m paying new with no kind of price protection. I guess the market is still strong because the only stock dealers are getting are abandoned orders or flipped vehicles.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carvana and Carmax are always going to try to get the most for whatever the hot car is. The markets been dropping over the last year. Once Ford gets past the supply chain issues and other manufacturing problems the playing field will level out and swing into the buyers favor.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Car buying and selling shenanigans exemplified in this post just serve to support the dealership structure so many loath. Patience is a virtue!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’m trading mine in on a $67,000 RS3. I’ll owe a bit, but better situation than most folks who have a highly depreciating truck. I always had Audis, and the Bronco is really nice, but…

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dunno, but my shitty delaer sent a letter that said they "need my trade in!" and offered me an "exciting amount!" of $17,500 for my 2021.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most of the advice on here is wish casting. Those who already purchased will tell you the Bronco prices will stay high. Those looking to buy will tell you the prices will drop like a rock, just wait. Nobody on here knows. There was a long thread about 6 months ago with all kind of prognostications which were wrong.

Sponsored

Wildryd

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 Rocky Ridge, 2016 Shelby GT-H
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Traded a 2022 OBX with 3200 miles on a 2023 Braptor and was given $55k. OBX had dealer installed 35", bigger offset wheels, 2.5" ready lift, Katzin alcantara and leather seats, full tint, kicker sub and ceramic coat though.