Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they are aligned with the inside edge of your tire. they help you locate the vehicle on obstacles, its actually really useful if you go offroad.
I was actually thinking of putting something higher contrast on the back of them so they're easier to see when driving at a glance.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would be a good spot for a high lift jack if you plan to go that route

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting on mine but lately I'm seeing alot of builds all looking the same ,mostly because of limited aftermarket suppliers bronco script,lights in bumper and hood your never going to use,bumpers that weigh 300 lbs ,it seems like everyone is scrambling to make theirs different but they all look the same.
Just because they make it doesn't mean you have to bolt it on ! Maybe try making something in your garage ?i think you'll have much more effect at the cars and coffee that saying yup 4wp did the whole thing but I wrote the check .Just my thoughts continue with regularly scheduled program.
Screenshot_20211216-040321_Gallery.jpg
ya I originally bought the script badge but after seeing all the broncos with it on i am second guessing the decision. I would like someone to make bronco letters that match the font already on the vehicle

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have an idea for a camp/beach bar table. Basically a plank(or a double plank folded), latched to one side and 180 degree hinged on the other spanning the hood. Have a double kickstand leg/legs that fold into it aswell. Would make a nice place to plut stuff while camping and could also be used to strap things too while driving. Easily removed and stored on racks or at home. I think I would make it out of aluminum and composite decking. Cupholders is another good idea.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was actually thinking of putting something higher contrast on the back of them so they're easier to see when driving at a glance.
Maybe do a red stripe on the backs of em and one on the top center of the steering wheel. Should keep your mind thinking where your going. As long as your Bronco isnt red.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe do a red stripe on the backs of em and one on the top center of the steering wheel. Should keep your mind thinking where your going. As long as your Bronco isnt red.
Yeah, basically. Either a high visibility paint or maybe a small fiber optic along the top and back not dislike high vis pistol sites.

Just riffing since I don't have my bronco yet.

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
couple of fishing rod mounts would be nice maybe.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ya I originally bought the script badge but after seeing all the broncos with it on i am second guessing the decision. I would like someone to make bronco letters that match the font already on the vehicle
Yes, to many people have those badges now. I am waiting to see if someone will make this badge with the "Sport" part changed to either the trim of the Bronco or the engine displacement.

Ford Bronco Trail sights accessories? emf133_1.162_1

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, to many people have those badges now. I am waiting to see if someone will make this badge with the "Sport" part changed to either the trim of the Bronco or the engine displacement.

Ford Bronco Trail sights accessories? emf133_1.162_1
TBH the script just looks dumb imo when you see it in person. You see the script on the side then you look right above it and "BRONCO" is spelt in bold modern letters on the windshield like 14 inches from the script.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, basically. Either a high visibility paint or maybe a small fiber optic along the top and back not dislike high vis pistol sites.

Just riffing since I don't have my bronco yet.
Same here havent even ordered. Probably gonna have to order a Maverick, wait for it, drive it for a year and trade it in for a Bronco while hoping this crazy resale value stuff holds up lol. But the way I see it the longer we live without a 4 door Bronco the closer we get to only needing a 2dr, which I would prefer lol.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here havent even ordered. Probably gonna have to order a Maverick, wait for it, drive it for a year and trade it in for a Bronco while hoping this crazy resale value stuff holds up lol. But the way I see it the longer we live without a 4 door Bronco the closer we get to only needing a 2dr, which I would prefer lol.
Ah, mine's allegedly getting built on 1/7/2022, so hoping to live with it a bit sooner.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be fun to see in a crash.... Always wondered when jeeps mount it right next to windshield across their hood how that does in a front end collision.
that plus in a thread about jacks people stated that the Bronco doesn't really have any points to use a highlift jack on/with, so it seems there's really no reason to even have one. Unless you buy some odd accessories to lift from the wheels or the tow shackle points, none of which seemed to make much sense to me.