Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Left the Detroit area this morning. It's on the NS so I can't see forecasting, but it will stay on the NS all the way to STL. I would expect it to arrive at the auto ramp over the weekend, first part of next week. Then it's just a question of getting to the dealership.
You are awesome, thank you!
Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not familiar with NS systems so I don't know how they are telling you train status.

Intermediate Arrival - Arrival at a rail yard that is not destination
ROTY - Never heard it in 8 years of working with railroads
Constructive Placement (CP) - Released to the auto ramp but not at the auto ramp
Advanced Placement (AP) - Actually placed at the auto ramp to be unloaded
Release From Industry - Car has been loaded (origin) or unloaded (destination) and is ready for pickup
Hey! Asking you for railroad advice again. My bronc is on CSX and has been "placed at industry" in Dixiana, SC for 4 days. Is this normal to be "placed at industry" but no signs that it has been unloaded for this long?

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
( @Kos )Anyone know why my railcar appears to be heading in the opposite direction for 3 days?? Do they typically backtrack? Left Detroit 11/3 and arrived today NE of Cleveland. Supposed to be heading to the Twin Cities in MN via Blue Island, Il
Ford Bronco Train Tracking 9F74BC4A-BCF0-41A0-A2D3-DC432AA545BA

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

( @Kos )Anyone know why my railcar appears to be heading in the opposite direction for 3 days?? Do they typically backtrack? Left Detroit 11/3 and arrived today NE of Cleveland. Supposed to be heading to the Twin Cities in MN via Blue Island, Il
Ford Bronco Train Tracking 9F74BC4A-BCF0-41A0-A2D3-DC432AA545BA
Picking up or dropping off carts is why the train back tracks. Mine did the same thing before hitting Denver railyard. Toured the mid west then went west.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail cart #TTGX983725 on Northfolk Southern Corp.

Thx is advance.

Sponsored

ClatrnDZL

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I work in the logistics business so I have access to a few things.

I looked at your car. Its been in East Point for the last couple days and hasn't moved since the 9th. My guess would be that it's waiting to be spotted to the auto facility in Hapeville for unloading.
In case youā€™re interested in tracking another. I would be grateful. It is coming to Florida but been stuck in East Point GA.
Norfolk Southern #TTGX952261

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case youā€™re interested in tracking another. I would be grateful. It is coming to Florida but been stuck in East Point GA.
Norfolk Southern #TTGX952261
East Point is a switching yard. The car was there for 26 hours which is pretty standard when making a connection. Itā€™s on the move again.

ClatrnDZL

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
East Point is a switching yard. The car was there for 26 hours which is pretty standard when making a connection. Itā€™s on the move again.
Awesome! Thank you so much. I wonā€™t bother you again.

br0nc0G1rl

Badlands
First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you would be interested in checking another one šŸ¤—

TTGX 704367 - according to the recording it states intermediate arrival since Dec 27th.
Finally got excited as we got the ā€œShippedā€ notice only to hurry up and wait. šŸ˜­

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you would be interested in checking another one šŸ¤—

TTGX 704367 - according to the recording it states intermediate arrival since Dec 27th.
Finally got excited as we got the ā€œShippedā€ notice only to hurry up and wait. šŸ˜­
looks like it departed the plant today. It was loaded on 12/27 but there was no movement after that. Iā€™m sure it had to do with the holiday.

I donā€™t have any visibility on the trip plan so I canā€™t provide an eta for you.

Sponsored

br0nc0G1rl

Badlands
First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like it departed the plant today. It was loaded on 12/27 but there was no movement after that. Iā€™m sure it had to do with the holiday.

I donā€™t have any visibility on the trip plan so I canā€™t provide an eta for you.
Thank you very much for the info!

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Kos Happy New Year! Do you think you could possibly check on mine for me please? TTGX980266

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos Happy New Year! Do you think you could possibly check on mine for me please? TTGX980266
Itā€™s going through interchange in Chicago right now. Rail cars going to Houston (your profile says Katy so Iā€™m assuming) go BNSF. Figure 5, maybe six days till itā€™s unloaded. Then another day or two to get transport to the dealer by truck.

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s going through interchange in Chicago right now. Rail cars going to Houston (your profile says Katy so Iā€™m assuming) go BNSF. Figure 5, maybe six days till itā€™s unloaded. Then another day or two to get transport to the dealer by truck.
Nice! Thank you for the update.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, thank you for the info. My dealer said mine is in IL as of now so iā€™m assuming thats the Chicago area and itā€™s been there for the last 5 days:(
I was told that they can sit in Chicago for a few days as they get switched around. Probably the same for any major switching yard.

@Kos I called CSX and I believe my car is at the plant waiting to go to Chicago. That is all the phone system told me. Suppose to arrive 1/6 in Chicago. Is there a way to see the whole journey? I assume if it goes direct it will be Minneapolis and then through the frozen wastelands of the upper Midwest.
Sponsored