First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 22 bad sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a quick search didn't find much. Anybody have issues with the turbo oil feed line leaking? Is this one of those common things or just a fluke. 18k miles '22 year pass side.
Looks like they use a double oring setup. Should be a warranty deal hopefully they can get it in quick. If not I may just do it Anybody tackle this before?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had one on a brand new raptor with like 50 miles, one of the RH turbo feed line o-rings was pinched during installation when built. That's the only one I've seen though. It's very easy to repair, but should be covered under powertrain warranty.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did a quick search didn't find much. Anybody have issues with the turbo oil feed line leaking? Is this one of those common things or just a fluke. 18k miles '22 year pass side.
Looks like they use a double oring setup. Should be a warranty deal hopefully they can get it in quick. If not I may just do it Anybody tackle this before?
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Considering how old the car is and how many miles it's got, the manufacturer's warranty should probably cover this problem. You should get in touch with your dealer to see if it's covered and to set up a repair. If it's under warranty, it's the cheapest option, and you'll know the repairs are done to the manufacturer's standards.

OP
OP

OTHERBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 22 bad sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering how old the car is and how many miles it's got, the manufacturer's warranty should probably cover this problem. You should get in touch with your dealer to see if it's covered and to set up a repair. If it's under warranty, it's the cheapest option, and you'll know the repairs are done to the manufacturer's standards.

"Manufacturers standards" it started leaking oil everywhere in 18k miles haha. Iget is stuf happens with those stupi

OP
OP

OTHERBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 22 bad sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Manufacturers standards" it started leaking oil everywhere in 18k miles haha.
I get it stuff happens with those stupid o-rings. Why not a JIC fitting?
Anyway the issue has been resolved o-ring was pinched and all replaced. What a mess though. Still getting oil off stuff.
Sponsored