First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also was born in to a blue family. Stood in the shed end watching Chelsea in the old second division. To be honest I miss them days of Kerry Dixon and speedy and the electric fence sounding the she end . Most Chelsea fan over here have know idea about them days .
Nope, they’ll have no idea! Glad to hear you are a legit fan... you’ve convinced me. I’ll be cheering on Chelsea during the final. I’ve always liked an underdog. First time I went to the lane, I was 4 years old, standing room only on my dads shoulders.... that probably dates me a bit. We had sort of a quarter share of a season ticket up until 3-4 years ago. Haven’t seen the new stadium yet.
Wonder how many Broncos will be dropping kids off at soccer practice?

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

and...
Ford Bronco Turkey here we come 60EAEA1C-1986-4C8F-B6A7-355A4D68F438

I like the more aggressive games, just sayin’ 😉
game has changed a bit.... google soccer goalkeeper playing with broken neck....couple died. At least one lived.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
game has changed a bit.... google soccer goalkeeper playing with broken neck....couple died. At least one lived.
I’m just kidding around a bit. I know the dedication, talent and intensity that all pro athletes need to possess in order to excel at their sport. Some legendary soccer dives haven’t helped that game’s reputation, but I could find some good dives in the past in hockey as well. Usually, though, reputations develop for valid reasons.

Rugby is a sport set apart, IMO. There is a code in rugby that is consistent from amateur to pro levels - respect for each other, the officials, the fans. I wish hockey was more like rugby in that regard.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Champions league final !
Real Football 👍
I don't know.... kinda looks more like Soccer players to me.

Which in all honestly is almost as exciting to watch as bowling.... maybe on par with watching ping pong... you know.. follow the ball to the left... no wait, it's going back to the right... oh hold up, a stiff breeze blew across the field and now some guy is flopping around like he just got shot.... yep...Soccer 😁

Ford Bronco Turkey here we come hockey

Sponsored

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice to see another European football fan on here. My team is battling relegation but I do follow City in the EPL. Should be a great match.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Soccer (Football) is a sport where those that understand it can enjoy watching it. Football (American Football) Is also a sport where people that understand it can enjoy watching it.

Having played the latter, and having watched it all my life, I can certainly enjoy watching the game on television. Having coached soccer for 15 years, and having earned a C coaching license, I can also enjoy watching the game on television.

In my limited experience, people who don't like a certain sport tend to be those who don't really understand it. Much like me with basketball...

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, they’ll have no idea! Glad to hear you are a legit fan... you’ve convinced me. I’ll be cheering on Chelsea during the final. I’ve always liked an underdog. First time I went to the lane, I was 4 years old, standing room only on my dads shoulders.... that probably dates me a bit. We had sort of a quarter share of a season ticket up until 3-4 years ago. Haven’t seen the new stadium yet.
Wonder how many Broncos will be dropping kids off at soccer practice?
My goal is to go the UK when Everton opens their new stadium and watch a game. We made a trip to Barcelona a few years ago to watch Barca/Spurs in a group stage Champions League match. It was so much fun!
PS: PSG self-destructed...I've never been a fan of Di Maria...but Man City is awesome and fun to watch!

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soccer (Football) is a sport where those that understand it can enjoy watching it. Football (American Football) Is also a sport where people that understand it can enjoy watching it.

Having played the latter, and having watched it all my life, I can certainly enjoy watching the game on television. Having coached soccer for 15 years, and having earned a C coaching license, I can also enjoy watching the game on television.

In my limited experience, people who don't like a certain sport tend to be those who don't really understand it. Much like me with basketball...
Well said.

I personally haven’t developed the desire to watch soccer (footie) but I can and do watch in fascination the footie highlight reels. The skill an talent is undeniable. Likewise, I have a list of sports which I prefer to only see the highlights:
- footie
- cricket
- baseball
- curling
- gridiron (commercials make me crazy)
- NASCAR

I’d rather play than watch, and will watch other sports if they catch my attention. I will make time to watch championship rugby, NHL playoffs, MotoGp and Formula 1 and that’s about it.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should be called handball . Soft version of Rugby. All that padding and breaks every 5min . 3 hour game and the ball is only in actual play for about 11 min a game .
Back in the early 1900s, football was almost banned due to a number of deaths. Colleges proposed to switch to rugby instead and many would have if not for the intervention of Teddy Roosevelt.
Sponsored