Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

not sure if its been asked, this top work with the Trail Rax Rack?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just wanted to add I have become a fan of their products. I just bought their winch plate that will work with my mod bumper mounted project X lights. I most likely will be getting their low profile half roof rack also. Hopefully in the future they do a top with 2 targa pieces, I would be all for that version.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anybody on this thread received a shipment notification? I thought someone posted a 1/2 pick-up or shipment date a day or so after ordering went live. I'm 1/15 so just curious (and excited).
I'm scheduled for February 5, 2024 "LOT 6".

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for February 5, 2024 "LOT 6".
Did you get an email that states this? When did you receive that - Right after you placed your order online?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get an email that states this? When did you receive that - Right after you placed your order online?
I got an email 12/23 with my lot number. I paid so quick that I'm not sure if the email was supposed to come prior or after payment...

judgefudge72

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX High Sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a lot number in an email after I expressed interest in the hardtop. I was way late to the game so my est ship date was in April. I did not place an order.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Originally I just clicked on the link (on their website) to be added to the list. This was back in Oct or Nov. No email was received at the time, but about a week later I sent an email asking if I was on the list and that I'm ready to place an order. They responded confirming I'm on the list, and that they are not taking orders or money at this time. I got an email a couple weeks ago with my ship date and lot number. I went ahead and placed an order, however they said payment is not required until a week before the ship date. So far the experience with TOR has been first rate.

When you are on the list and have a ship date and lot number, you place an order online like everyone else, you simply add your lot number to the comments field and they match you up.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a lot number in an email after I expressed interest in the hardtop. I was way late to the game so my est ship date was in April. I did not place an order.
It looks like you can place an order 1 week before your ship date without loosing your place in line.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally I just clicked on the link (on their website) to be added to the list. This was back in Oct or Nov. No email was received at the time, but about a week later I sent an email asking if I was on the list and that I'm ready to place an order. They responded confirming I'm on the list, and that they are not taking orders or money at this time. I got an email a couple weeks ago with my ship date and lot number. I went ahead and placed an order, however they said payment is not required until a week before the ship date. So far the experience with TOR has been first rate.

When you are on the list and have a ship date and lot number, you place an order online like everyone else, you simply add your lot number to the comments field and they match you up.
I believe this is all correct. When item hit the marketplace I ordered so fast I had no received the e-mail yet. I believe Todd just matched it to my email address on the backend so I'm not too concerned. Two weeks to go, I'm stoked! I'm not so stoked about a 2 hour topless drive to Riverside, but if that's what it takes at this point

Moose Knuckles

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sent an email to Todd and he confirmed I’m in lot 3 scheduled deliver week of January 15th. I did pay in full.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an email 12/23 with my lot number. I paid so quick that I'm not sure if the email was supposed to come prior or after payment...
Emails come before payment.
I believe this is all correct. When item hit the marketplace I ordered so fast I had no received the e-mail yet. I believe Todd just matched it to my email address on the backend so I'm not too concerned. Two weeks to go, I'm stoked! I'm not so stoked about a 2 hour topless drive to Riverside, but if that's what it takes at this point
Me too, I'm Feb 6th! Your in Southern California, how bad can a 2 hour topless drive be? :D
Sponsored