First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone gotten their unconverted reservation refund yet? Had 2x reservations, converted one, let the other “expire” with the november 21st deadline. Checked my orders and still shows the unconverted one active, tried to cancel online and keeps saying it failed try again later.

Called ford to cancel over the phone customer service tells me to cancel it online i said i cant it wont let me, now they have to open a case and they will let me know. I figured Ford would’ve cleared these all out after the deadline but doesnt seem like they are in too big of a hurry to give me my $100 back. Anyone with similar experience?
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. You didn't want two broncos?! :)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford "said" they were gonna clear them makes for good PR.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called ford to cancel over the phone customer service tells me to cancel it online i said i cant it wont let me, now they have to open a case and they will let me know. I figured Ford would’ve cleared these all out after the deadline but doesnt seem like they are in too big of a hurry to give me my $100 back. Anyone with similar experience?
The $100 dollars is held by the dealership not Ford. Try calling them and see if they will refund it or apply it to your other order.

Ford has no good reason to hold onto any unconfirmed re-orders or unconverted reservation and I suspect they will be wiped out soon. Each one represents a ~$2500 price protection rebate that is additional profit to them if they can sell that unit to a walk-in or as dealer stock.

Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, the dealership holds the $100. I had a helluva time getting one of my reservations cancelled and refunded. Several calls to both the dealership and Ford to finally get it resolved (over the course of about 2 months).

OP
OP

samdogg87

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to everyone for the replies….i called dealer and they said they will cancel in system but still no refund…meanwhile today i recieved call from ford to followup on my case. Apparently they are going to cancel all the unconverted reservations altogether at once on their end to clear them from the system. She said this purge will occur “soon” and then everyone will be receiving the refunds automatically back to their cards

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, same boat as you. I called Ford customer service they told me I had a 2023 on order and to call the dealer. I called the dealer and they told me they never placed the 2023 order and they have no way to cancel it, Ford is taking over the process. so once again, it’s another cluster F because customer service doesn’t know what is going on and once again Ford changed the rules
Sponsored