Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The site is a little flaky. You should be able to register your email address to have them send you updates for any shipments to your dealer. I can't think of any reason that you shouldn't be able to set that up. Just make sure that you do it ALL on a phone - the Captcha won't come up on a PC.

Here's your Status:
1651510384050.png
Thanks. Will try a different browser on the phone.

Captcha worked on initial inquiry.
Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well different browser on phone worked. Got registered. Set notifications.

Thanks for the help.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who are trying to track by RAIL. When your Bronco gets to the destination Rail Yard (provided that's not directly at your dealer), it's turned over to United Road Logistics. Until it's picked up there, what you will see is a PLAN to get it from the Rail Yard to your dealer.

You need to register to get updates and/or see your Load Number on the web site.

On a smartphone device - because the Captcha won't come up on PC, load this web site:
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Enter your VIN where requested and clear the "I'm not a Robot" check.
This will give you your Load Number (order) and Destination (your Dealer). Keep track of this Order Number.

Under Register Email click on 'Register'
Enter your Name and Email address and click 'Subscribe'. This links your Email address and the Dealer you're interested in.
You will get a 'Successfully Registered' response if it likes what you entered.

You will then be sent a Temporary Password to your e-mail address you supplied.

When that comes, open this web site:
OVISS - Login (unitedroadlogistics.com)
Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). I seem to remember, I had trouble finding the 'submit' button on this screen - it's WAY to the right. Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

What you will see is all the orders bound for your Dealer. Don't worry if you don't see your Bronco because it's not ready to be picked up yet.
On that page, select the Menu bars (three horizontal bars next to their logo) and select 'Track'.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier. You can also track by VIN as well.

If you got everything right, you will see an entry with your VIN and the Destination Rail Yard and Your Dealer. When you select 'Track' on that window a map showing the route the truck is expected to follow to get from the Rail Yard to your Dealer.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard.

When it gets to the Rail Yard, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I believe it says 'In Route'

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: I believe that it says 'Delivered'

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means. For @TomAuto, it meant that the Bronco got to his dealer some other way. Check to see if it's ready to be picked up.

There also appears to be a means to 'subscribe' to get mailings of deliveries underway. Under the 'Settings' window, select 'Notifications' and check all that you want to see. Emails will start right away and show what your dealer is getting from your Rail Yard destination. Eventually, it's hoped that the Bronco will be one of those.

I hope this helps those people who are having difficulty with the United Road Logistics web site and want to see how this component of the transportation plan is planned and executed.

If you continue to have problems after trying this process, I'm not sure what to tell you. These steps ended up working for me and it just may not end up working for others.

Please feel free to add more info to this thread to assist others in getting info from there.

Edit: I've discovered that I can see just about anybody's 'plan' - I just need the Order Number. Post them here or send them my way and I'll lookup your status.

Edit: with all the VIN’s not working, it’s starting to look like United Road is not used by a lot of Dealers. If nothing happens when you try yours, that’s probably why. That looks like why some orders are Cancelled also.
i found that if you call the 800 number for United Road Logistics, you can get additional info. The woman was very helpful, looked up my VIN and was able to tell me that my bronco was scheduled to go out as earlier as tomorrow but not later than Tuesday

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took me a while to figure it out but I got it.(y)
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks I was able to see mine suppose to be delivered to the dealer tomorrow

Sponsored

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can I get some help? Haven't been able to register. tried several times:

1FTFW1RJ2PFA20753

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can I get some help? Haven't been able to register. tried several times:

1FTFW1RJ2PFA20753

It’s been a while since I’ve done this, but it still works for me.
Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ C32500D4-BB3E-408A-A252-3EAB084A5EDF

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s been a while since I’ve done this, but it still works for me.
That works for me as well but I'm not able to register in order to get more detail.

beechdriver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just received this email after trying to register for tracking... maybe all these Bronco fanatics trying to register for tracking overloaded their system and caused them to change policy :ROFLMAO:

At this time our tracking services are reserved for the clients who have made the shipping contract with United Road only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now if only we could figure out a way to make United actually load them and bring them home!! Lol

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for this post! Tracking doesn't seem to work for me and my VIN. Maybe its not really at the railyard like the dealer told me. I also tried 3 other VINs of vehicles on the dealer lot and had no results for those either.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any chance you could check on mine.

VIN 1FMDE5CPXPLB01026

Load 68876466

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance you could check on mine.

VIN 1FMDE5CPXPLB01026

Load 68876466
It's on their system.
Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ 1675702490006

To get updates, you have to register your e-mail. That will let you know when any vehicle headed for that dealership gets dropped off or picked up. It's far from exact and depends on a lot of other factors. This means that there's a 'plan' to move it with this vendor, not that it's been picked up. Good luck.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, can you check the updates or track it? I didn't want to register since other people were getting that email saying it's for dealers.

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, can you check the updates or track it? I didn't want to register since other people were getting that email saying it's for dealers.
Since I’m already registered with my Dealer, I can’t register with another. The site used to give more info, but has changed since then. If you can’t register, then you’re stuck with getting whatever info your dealer can get for you. Sorry.
Sponsored