Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish we knew the story
Insane!!
im going to take a shot in the dark and its going to travel 300 miles again and then sit again for a long time, probably in bakersfield or fresno. Wish i knew the story too! would make a good piece of backstory for the bronco

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just go to the tracker tab at the top, if you get CSX ive figured out a way to be able input your rail car letters and numbers and bypass the need to talk into the iffy voice recognition
What? I couldā€™ve used that info šŸ˜‚. Wouldā€™ve made my life easier and wouldnā€™t make me sound like an idiot lol

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What? I couldā€™ve used that info šŸ˜‚. Wouldā€™ve made my life easier and wouldnā€™t make me sound like an idiot lol
ah man! i think i did a little write up on here awhile ago but it fell on deaf ears

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once the Bronco is at its final destination, the dealer has the ability to mark an order "hot". Now in my case, the dealer claims that any cutomer order is already hot by default. But you may want to specifically ask your dealer to mark yours hot and see what they say.
Spoke with him yesterday about that, said that it used to be to a thing but not anymore, of course right

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine says its still at the Michigan assembly plant rail yard and ETA is December 21st - 27th. Ugh. This is going to be brutal waiting.

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What has dealership stated? Why have they not called to request it?
My rep wasnā€™t there today so I talked to another person. I think it was a manager. Gave me the run around and said it should be here by Friday as scheduled. We shall see.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Railcar empty per UP last night. Dealer called today to see if it was in OKC and they donā€™t have it. Either it didnā€™t get logged it yet, unloaded, or things got messed up at MAP when my railcar went ā€œbad orderedā€.

Dealer said theyā€™d call tomorrow. Weā€™ll seeā€¦

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Railcar empty per UP last night. Dealer called today to see if it was in OKC and they donā€™t have it. Either it didnā€™t get logged it yet, unloaded, or things got messed up at MAP when my railcar went ā€œbad orderedā€.

Dealer said theyā€™d call tomorrow. Weā€™ll seeā€¦
It will be there tomorrow, I'm sure.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be there tomorrow, I'm sure.
I hope so. I have a cashierā€™s check already made out. My dealer has told me theyā€™ll go pick it up, but until it gets here, Iā€™m just impatiently stuck.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
im going to take a shot in the dark and its going to travel 300 miles again and then sit again for a long time, probably in bakersfield or fresno. Wish i knew the story too! would make a good piece of backstory for the bronco
Sooooo?????

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sooooo?????
Last known update: departed Mojave CA 12/07 4:59 pm I just called and double checked too and still says the same thing. It went through Barstow quick, only there for about an hour. With my luck Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s either going really slow through the mountains to Tehachapi to Bakersfield or itā€™s stopped for the time being

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last known update: departed Mojave CA 12/07 4:59 pm I just called and double checked too and still says the same thing. It went through Barstow quick, only there for about an hour. With my luck Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s either going really slow through the mountains to Tehachapi to Bakersfield or itā€™s stopped for the time being
Same thing happened to us, and it was in Bakersfield. For some reason from Mojave through Tehachapi it never logged once.
Sponsored