Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Emptied and released to customer” as of 6:03pm. Almost there! The ford Bronco buying cluster fuck is almost over for me!
Yeah baby! About time they unloaded our rail car. At this point sounds like we're going to be splitting ways because of our different dealers.

Which one of us will get ours first? :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been sitting at the rail yard, less than 30 miles from dealer, since Sun 11/27

Once the Bronco is at its final destination, the dealer has the ability to mark an order "hot". Now in my case, the dealer claims that any cutomer order is already hot by default. But you may want to specifically ask your dealer to mark yours hot and see what they say.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear you on parts-
Installed orange beauty rings
Mod bumper F150 fogs
Shackles
Door pockets for all 4 doors
Air intake dry filter
Forscsn coded
Husky liners front, back, rear
Rear seat rear protectors

need to do:
Trailer brake
Rear door fold down table
Orange accents

don’t want to post pics as to fuel the flame
I feel like I cannot leave this thread due to awesome comrades I have met.
I want to see!! I have several things ready to install myself and a set of Baja Designs lights and tint lined up at a local auto place.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Itsdchz That looks awesome! I debated on orange accents to mine (OSU alum) but stuck with black. I may regret that decision after seeing yours.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed these Oracle flush mounted tail lights over the weekend. I'm planning to install the Oracle fog lights on my mod bumper within the next few days. I'm slowly working my way through the pile of parts that I accumulated over the past 2 years. Can't wait to see everyone's mods!

Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread thumbnail_IMG_1273

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine made it from Mich to Salt Lake. It needs to be trucked to Nampa ID. The last Union Pacific update said "Constructively Placed". I'm assuming that meanings waiting to unload??? Anyone ever gotten that as an update?

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are some of you getting such detailed info, such as where your bronco is and that its been loaded off at the rail yard, etc...? Also, anyone else having issues with the tracker app? Its like it completely stopped updating. The Ford page has been more up-to-date since it was built.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where are some of you getting such detailed info, such as where your bronco is and that its been loaded off at the rail yard, etc...? Also, anyone else having issues with the tracker app? Its like it completely stopped updating. The Ford page has been more up-to-date since it was built.
once you get a rail car number there is one of three phone services you can call and itll give you periodic updates of where your bronco is, without the rail car number youre SOL, either ford customer chat or the dealership can give you it

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah baby! About tiny unloaded our rail car. At this point sounds like we're going to be splitting ways because of our different dealers.

Which one of us will get ours first? :)
Since your dealership is closest and mine is furthest, I’ll get mine first lol because it doesn’t make sense. That’s how it works with this whole Bronco ordeal.

Sponsored

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In addition to @Yacktopus reply, try to refrain from talking to a live person. You can get tracking info without talking to a person. They don’t need hundreds of calls for tracking Broncos. Csx tracking call 1-800-235-2352. The voice recognition can be iffy. I basically had to talk and sound like a robot when saying the car letters and numbers for it to recognize it correctly. You’ll need the tracking info before calling.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
once you get a rail car number there is one of three phone services you can call and itll give you periodic updates of where your bronco is, without the rail car number youre SOL, either ford customer chat or the dealership can give you it

Ah. Thanks for the info.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
In addition to @Yacktopus reply, try to refrain from talking to a live person. You can get tracking info without talking to a person. They don’t need hundreds of calls for tracking Broncos. Csx tracking call 1-800-235-2352. The voice recognition can be iffy. I basically had to talk and sound like a robot when saying the car letters and numbers for it to recognize it correctly. You’ll need the tracking info before calling.

Thank you for the number and info.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah. Thanks for the info. Where do I get the one of three numbers I can call that you mention?
just go to the tracker tab at the top, if you get CSX ive figured out a way to be able input your rail car letters and numbers and bypass the need to talk into the iffy voice recognition