Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah mine is following @Yacktopus tracking so far. In Missouri this morning. If it sticks...should be here in like 10 days...but then I have to wait for the "truck to dealer" which has the distinct possibility to be a whole nother cluster.
Yes Same
Easton ? - Missouri as of 6:25am this morning.
Looks like 5-6 days of it follows that route. I thought being in Northern California, it would stay mid route along i70 corridor. Seems like it might end up going the i40 route even for NorCal- we will see over the next day or so…
Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah mine is following @Yacktopus tracking so far. In Missouri this morning. If it sticks...should be here in like 10 days...but then I have to wait for the "truck to dealer" which has the distinct possibility to be a whole nother cluster.
As of last night mine has been stuck and stopped in Friona TX, I’m guessing train might have stopped waiting for you guys to catch up to continue moving to Richmond together

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine left Ft Madison Iowa this morning. Thinking another 4 days to N Texas.
Just glad it is moving and trackable.

Have a Great weekend everyone!

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does BNSF have a phone tracker like CSX? I am fairly certain I am coming up to MN on Union Pacific but when I check the tracker for Union Pacific it says car unloaded 9/28 in Oregon. So either the switching yard hasn't moved it to U.P. yet or it is on BNSF? Both seem to come this direction based on the maps.
I'm still tracking with the CSX number even though I changed carriers to BNSF.

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, same phone number 18002352352
And Rail Car number
Good to know, Thanks.
Mine says delivered to IGB Chicago, so I assumed when it switches to another railroad the tracker will change. I am still not sure if it will go BNSF or Union Pacific? I see both of those engines on the tracks near my house. I know that @jeeis coming in U.P. and is a few days ahead of me.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know, Thanks.
Mine says delivered to IGB Chicago, so I assumed when it switches to another railroad the tracker will change. I am still not sure if it will go BNSF or Union Pacific? I see both of those engines on the tracks near my house. I know that @jeeis coming in U.P. and is a few days ahead of me.
Yes. IHB is another switching company. It should go to Gibson (Hammond IN), as honeywhisky mention above, and then get picked up by a Major carrier. Once it starts moving again the tracker should update, at least it did for me.

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look out Cali, here comes my Bronco Badlands. Its in Missouri. Reserved back in early August 2020. Hoping it’ll be here earlier than the eta of 12/9 to 12/15 but we all know how that goes from Ford. It’s been hard patiently waiting but hey….can’t beat $450 over invoice!

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine left Ft Madison Iowa this morning. Thinking another 4 days to N Texas.
Just glad it is moving and trackable.

Have a Great weekend everyone!
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 051F888E-80AD-4044-AD3B-02F12E8066D9
. Mine made it from Fort madison to northern Texas in about a day

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 051F888E-80AD-4044-AD3B-02F12E8066D9
. Mine made it from Fort madison to northern Texas in about a day
Good to know. I hope mine does not go that far west, but who knows.

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most of us are in this thread because it took forever just to even get shipped. Looks like you had a pretty quick turnaround until it got stuck at the last leg.

Just goes to show, what a cluster this whole thing is, and you can't rely on anything until it actually shows up at the dealer.
I know. I figured being the "in transit" thread was appropriate. There's still quite a few in the 9/26 build week still waiting shipping. I avoid the awaiting shipping thread. I feel bad for those guys. And the most frustrating part is there doesn't seem to be any organization to the delays. I've seen a statement about same dealer receiving a bronco built in October before a September build. Might have been in the 9/19 thread.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know. I figured being the "in transit" thread was appropriate. There's still quite a few in the 9/26 build week still waiting shipping. I avoid the awaiting shipping thread. I feel bad for those guys. And the most frustrating part is there doesn't seem to be any organization to the delays. I've seen a statement about same dealer receiving a bronco built in October before a September build. Might have been in the 9/19 thread.
I’m in the 9/19 build week thread and have spent my fair share of time in the awaiting shipping thread. It wasn’t me that posted about my dealer receiving a Bronco from October, but it applies. I’m with a small dealership and last week they sold a dealer order bronco from the last week of October. Meanwhile, mine just left MI yesterday.

Hopefully yours get the transport from rail yard to dealership soon. It seems we trade one frustration for another with this whole process.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This last week as I checked the dealers lot in case my miraculously showed up different from what tracking says, I noticed three broncos on the lot. I checked all of the VIN numbers- one of them was my exact same built date, less that 100 sequential numbers after mine! The other two were a week or two after. Somehow they receive stock Broncos before ours sitting in this Purgatory.
Sponsored