Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
OMG the CSX rail tracker says my Bronco is on its way to Buffalo New York from its last stop in Ohio. The Bronco needs to go to my dealer in Sioux Falls SD. Wrong way Ford, turn it around!!!!
From Buffalo NY to another NY city now heading back to Buffalo. 5 stops so far, just keep moving rail car, just keep moving.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Progress today so far- hoping it makes it to NM by midnight PST. @Yacktopus - it still may pick up your car in TX, which may slow us up, and I’m ok with that, since it will get you moving again.
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 9D72AA4E-6821-4640-A997-367B05B2D858

Last edited:

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Progress today so far- hoping it makes it to NM by midnight PST. @Yacktopus - it still may pick up your car in TX, which may slow us up, and I’m ok with that, since it will get you moving again.
I just called the number and it got moving again, currently passed Vaughn NM

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just getting ready to post this
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 53B3A0E1-6376-44B1-8BB6-2A29961C040A
if the train doesnt get held up armarillo overnight id guess youd be in new mexico or close to the border in the morning

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just left Tampa Texas at 11:45 pm. It’s moving fast to Richmond.
Another one going to Richmond! I think we have three others here in this forum including myself also going to richmond... a bit in front of you just passed Abo New Mexico about half hour ago

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This last week as I checked the dealers lot in case my miraculously showed up different from what tracking says, I noticed three broncos on the lot. I checked all of the VIN numbers- one of them was my exact same built date, less that 100 sequential numbers after mine! The other two were a week or two after. Somehow they receive stock Broncos before ours sitting in this Purgatory.
One thing to keep in mind is the VINs are issued at least a week before the actual builds start. They also don't take it to consideration if one has to go to the modified shop to add things like decals, roof rails, etc.

Now I'm with you, there's no reason that there should be a huge gap in between close vins, but it doesn't surprise me that certain ones get delivered before others.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone’s back door track still work after their snafu a few weeks back ?
Mine still shows “in transit”, dates and days are off, and no rail info. Yet in tracking my rail movement cause my dealer gave me rail info
Once mine actually got shipped, I only use the CSX phone number and occasionally check https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=nnnnn to see if Ford updated there ETA.

I don't think anything else is really as reliable at this point.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing to keep in mind is the VINs are issued at least a week before the actual builds start. They also don't take it to consideration if one has to go to the modified shop to add things like decals, roof rails, etc.

Now I'm with you, there's no reason that there should be a huge gap in between close vins, but it doesn't surprise me that certain ones get delivered before others.
Totally agreed and I took that into consideration- Mod shop for me was one day- Mod bumper, trailer hitch, body side graphics. So the one built my bland of 9.08 on the very same build date as mine, that happened to show up last week with no mod shop requirements, was very coincidental, yet understandable. The ones with build weeks 2 and 3 weeks after ours was a kick in the face and should’ve never happened in my eyes.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well I know for a fact that mine did not go to the Mod shop because I have no extras. Mine also said no holds for the 27 days from production to Built and the 67 days waiting to ship. Yet yesterday I saw almost my exact build plus tow (which I removed last year to get built sooner) with a 12/11/21 Order dat, 10/24/22 Built Date and 11/21/22 purchase date. That is totally F'd up.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built the last week of October / beginning of November. Then it is waiting to be shipped. Then I got a call the evening of 11/10 that it had arrived at the dealer. Ford was showing it was still awaiting shipping LOL. My dealer was awesome - had 3.5 miles when I sat in it 11/11, and 3.7 when I drove off the lot 11/15. Drove it home with all the plastic wrappers still intact and unwrapped it myself ;)
Sponsored