Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Yacktopus maybe you'll get a new battery out of it as a silver lining. All these Ice Mountain builds probably need one. Still sucks though.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah makes no since. The Bronco won't idle for more than 30 unless you go into the screen and turn that off (for that session only). Then it has timers and monitors the battery and shuts things down after so long.

I'd ask for a new battery because I really don't think taking these down that low are good for them....but NOT at the cost of waiting. Have them charge it, order a new one, and say your come back for the install once the oart comes in.

But its almost over for you @Yacktopus ...congrats!

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah makes no since. The Bronco won't idle for more than 30 unless you go into the screen and turn that off (for that session only). Then it has timers and monitors the battery and shuts things down after so long.

I'd ask for a new battery because I really don't think taking these down that low are good for them....but NOT at the cost of waiting. Have them charge it, order a new one, and say your come back for the install once the oart comes in.

But its almost over for you @Yacktopus ...congrats!
I’d get a new battery at my local dealership or when I go back there end of the month, this dealership is about 4-5 hour drive for me

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d get a new battery at my local dealership or when I go back there end of the month, this dealership is about 4-5 hour drive for me
I’d asked for a whole new replacement Bronco built from scratch. Then have it shipped it again. 😂

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d asked for a whole new replacement Bronco built from scratch. Then have it shipped it again. 😂
This is about where I'm at! #findmybronco

Huey22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
We may be in the same train. Mine was in Atlanta this morning and scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Thursday.
@JimmyJoeBronco I think we are on the same train. I saw that you got yours from SG in Ft Myers as well. I believe the train arrived today. So, hopefully, it will be delivered within the next 7 days to the dealership. Is that what you figure?

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@JimmyJoeBronco I think we are on the same train. I saw that you got yours from SG in Ft Myers as well. I believe the train arrived today. So, hopefully, it will be delivered within the next 7 days to the dealership. Is that what you figure?
I may be about 9 days ahead of you
When I called CSX, it stated the train arrived on 12/7 in Taft (Orlando), Fl. My sales person confirmed that and said delivery to dealership is “approximately” set between 12/18-12/23. But warned me it is subject to change. I hope I get it next week. I want it now, but really just need it by 1/3 so I can get the $1500 hurricane relief rebate since we lost two vehicles in Ian.

I hope we both get them early next week. Did you reach out to SG? I have been texting my sales person weekly and they have been great at responding.

Huey22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may be about 9 days ahead of you
When I called CSX, it stated the train arrived on 12/7 in Taft (Orlando), Fl. My sales person confirmed that and said delivery to dealership is “approximately” set between 12/18-12/23. But warned me it is subject to change. I hope I get it next week. I want it now, but really just need it by 1/3 so I can get the $1500 hurricane relief rebate since we lost two vehicles in Ian.

I hope we both get them early next week. Did you reach out to SG? I have been texting my sales person weekly and they have been great at responding.
Ahhh OK. You may be right about being about 9-days apart. It's finally getting exciting again, but I have only waited since 02/2022. Good luck and hope you get yours soon. Please let me know how the final price and price guarantee works out for you.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update: texted my friend, the bronco is alive and well, electrical is working again and it’s in detail, figured the battery was just dead, pickup tomorrow!

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: texted my friend, the bronco is alive and well, electrical is working again and it’s in detail, figured the battery was just dead, pickup tomorrow!
Wohhooooo
Btw, stopped by to see it. They have 10 people with deposits on it, in case you back out.
They also took off the MIC top and replaced it with a soft top ftom the other one on the lot, so they could get $7k more markup. In fact, I think they are really selling you Bronco sport now….

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wohhooooo
Btw, stopped by to see it. They have 10 people with deposits on it, in case you back out.
They also took off the MIC top and replaced it with a soft top ftom the other one on the lot, so they could get $7k more markup. In fact, I think they are really selling you Bronco sport now….
They also welded the 2nd row doors shut to make it a long two door with rear seating power windows!

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still in Cottage Grove, crazy thing is no one knows or can tell when a transport truck will be available. In today's day and age of planning logistics and maximizing $ this is truly nuts that no one seemingly has a plan.
Lord have Mercy!!!! A transport truck picked it up today, the 2 door Sas is making it's way closer to the dealer as I write this!!!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a new ETA that Ford Reps can now recite to me as to when to expect my missing car 12/20-12/26.

Make it stop. I sure hope to see it by Christmas and it better have a big ass bow on top.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vasque Sundowners
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lord have Mercy!!!! A transport truck picked it up today, the 2 door Sas is making it's way closer to the dealer as I write this!!!
Congrats! Today will be day 9 at Cottage Grove for me — it sounds like our rigs were on the same train. If mine doesn’t make it on a transport Monday or Tuesday I may have to do a “paper delivery” next week to preserve my interest rate.
Sponsored