Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Yacktopus
You up, driving to get your unicorn yet???
Todays the day, safe driving!!!
I’m leaving my hometown at 7am sharp to be in the SLO area around 11-12! The nerves of excitement have kept me up since 4:30

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m leaving my hometown at 7am sharp to be in the SLO area around 11-12! The nerves of excitement have kept me up since 4:30
I’m so excited for you! Safe travels, and cannot wait to see pics! If you take the canyon route over there, be safe.. otherwise 46?

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m so excited for you! Safe travels, and cannot wait to see pics! If you take the canyon route over there, be safe.. otherwise 46?
I think we are taking the 210 to the 101 all the way there, leaving early in the morning to avoid LA traffic

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least it's not storming! The day I picked mine up and had to drive in that horrific San Francisco traffic, was the day the first real winter storm moved in! You should have seen me standing on the parking lot getting soaked doing my dealer pickup checklist!

Which reminds me... At a minimum make sure to push in all your fuses in your engine compartment. Almost guarantee they're not seated. Just want to make sure you get it home without some electrical gremlins!

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least it's not storming! The day I picked mine up and had to drive in that horrific San Francisco traffic, was the day the first real winter storm moved in! You should have seen me standing on the parking lot getting soaked doing my dealer pickup checklist!

Which reminds me... At a minimum make sure to push in all your fuses in your engine compartment. Almost guarantee they're not seated. Just want to make sure you get it home without some electrical gremlins!
Will do! After they already had to do bronco CPR to bring it back to life, should check all the fuses. I’m guessing there are two fuse boxes in the engine bay, are there anywhere else I should also check?

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will do! After they already had to do bronco CPR to bring it back to life, should check all the fuses. I’m guessing there are two fuse boxes in the engine bay, are there anywhere else I should also check?
There's just the one big fuse block next to the battery. That's where I found almost every single fuse not seated.

There's another fuse box under the steering wheel, but that one has very little fuses and I didn't find any loose ones.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks @da_jokker @Itsdchz I’ll be sure to send pictures in here when I pick it up! My coworkers want me to take a picture jumping in front of the bronco like those old school Toyota commercials… before my time LMAO

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks @da_jokker @Itsdchz I’ll be sure to send pictures in here when I pick it up! My coworkers want me to take a picture jumping in front of the bronco like those old school Toyota commercials… before my time LMAO

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It arrived.... picking it up at 4:00pm today!!!!

Resized_20221215_154711.jpeg
Resized_20221215_154747.jpeg
How long did yours take from "built" to delivery to the dealer. Im seeing and hearing its 60-90 days and our trucks are going to be delviered somewhat close (billings MT for me).

Ssach

Badlands
First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands one day
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wait is finally over. Arrived at the dealership outside of Albany yesterday. Plan on picking it up during the holidays.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did yours take from "built" to delivery to the dealer. Im seeing and hearing its 60-90 days and our trucks are going to be delviered somewhat close (billings MT for me).
35 days from built to delivered to Nampa ID. 359 days from order to delivered... from what I'm reading that is extremely fast considering......

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
35 days from built to delivered to Nampa ID. 359 days from order to delivered... from what I'm reading that is extremely fast considering......
Extremely fast and not the norm.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Today will be day 9 at Cottage Grove for me — it sounds like our rigs were on the same train. If mine doesn’t make it on a transport Monday or Tuesday I may have to do a “paper delivery” next week to preserve my interest rate.
I am hoping like hell it got to the dealer yesterday evening or night.
Sponsored